News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Oh, man. I'm definitely jumping on this bandwagon. I am a piano accompanist for my school's choir. SINGERS ARE THE WORST. xD

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Sebastian on December 13, 2017, 12:43:08 PMSINGERS ARE THE WORST.
Except for the 1 in 1000 singer that knows how to read sheet music and keep with a tempo and not do that shitty stuff that most singers do. I'm talking about me. Only about me. There is no one else.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Dudeman

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on December 13, 2017, 01:31:31 PMExcept for the 1 in 1000 singer that knows how to read sheet music and keep with a tempo and not do that shitty stuff that most singers do. I'm talking about me. Only about me. There is no one else.
*cough* HEY *cough*
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

I mean, mathematically... 1 in 1000, but if THC is the only one, then wouldn't it be 1/(# of vocalists)

I'm no vocalist, but I'm singing in the school's talent show on Friday. So I guess I am?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Stephaniesu

I know the feeling, that's why i bought the thing where you can just attach the phone on the aircon part.

[link removed by moderators]

LeviR.star

Quote from: Stephaniesu on July 15, 2019, 07:05:57 AMI know the feeling, that's why i bought the thing where you can just attach the phone on the aircon part.

[link removed by moderators]

Delicious. Finally, some good posts.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Never seen this thread before.

Personally, I've always been tempted to call a future pet Peeve just so I can make terrible jokes constantly.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Libera on July 15, 2019, 07:26:04 AMPersonally, I've always been tempted to call a future pet Peeve just so I can make terrible jokes constantly.
I have a new pet peeve

More seriously though, @ the people who don't use turn signals to indicate lane change on the major roads.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zeila

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 19, 2019, 01:18:42 AMI have a new pet peeve

More seriously though, @ the people who don't use turn signals to indicate lane change on the major roads.
Or when people signal the opposite direction

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zeila on July 19, 2019, 12:26:03 PMOr when people signal the opposite direction
E V I L
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Libera

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 19, 2019, 01:18:42 AMthe people who don't use turn signals to indicate lane change on the major roads.

Quote from: Zeila on July 19, 2019, 12:26:03 PMOr when people signal the opposite direction

This is why I don't trust cars when I'm walking around roads.