Just a Little Zelda II Project I'm Working On...

Started by PianoMasta7, February 23, 2008, 08:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMasta7

I love this Zelda II game all of a sudden. I love it so much, I made this Little Zelda II Overworld Map. I made this, it is not a real part of the game.

razer84

Zelda II was the 'I am Error' sidescroller, right?

damn commies.

PianoMasta7

Ya, when the guy says "I am Error." Also, All the towns, Except Harbor Town of Mido, are named after the sages in the Ocarina of Time.

razer84

Quote from: PianoMasta7 on February 23, 2008, 12:57:49 PMYa, when the guy says "I am Error." Also, All the towns, Except Harbor Town of Mido, are named after the sages in the Ocarina of Time.

well, technically, wouldn't the sages be named after the towns? because OoT came after Zelda II.

damn commies.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Omg lol, what on earth?  You made it in MICROSOFT WORD?!  lol.  Just get photoshop.  Also, that map looks incredibly hard, theres a path with just forest and graveyard? lolz.

pumpy_heart

OoT came before LoZ 2...At least in the split timeline theory. If you want to hear more about this theory, pm me.
The Sages happened at least a thousand years before OoT. It would make sense to name the towns after them after they banish Ganondorf in OoT.
But I guess if you meant that OoT came literally after Zelda II, then you might have a point. I, however, tend to believe the Zelda storyline has been laid out already since the 80s. The sages were first mentioned in Alttp. Althought their names weren't given, you can see the possibility of the storyline already laid out.
Woo. Lengthy post. Cool beans.

PianoMasta7

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 23, 2008, 09:50:55 PMOmg lol, what on earth?  You made it in MICROSOFT WORD?!  lol.  Just get photoshop.  Also, that map looks incredibly hard, theres a path with just forest and graveyard? lolz.

I have PhotoShop. I just think it would be Easier in Word.

I know OoT came after Zelda II, so it must be the other way around. I beat the game (not literally, havent Beaten the Great Palace. I DIE AT LEAST 2 TIMES ON THE TRAIL OF DEATH!!) and I know all the towns' names. So, OoT named the gods after the towns in Zelda II. You know how I know this? 1. Theres a town called, "Mountain Town of Daurunia." Sound like the Goron? Yes. "Town of Rauru." Sage Gaurd? Yes. "Harbor town of Mido?" No...

razer84

i know about the split timeline theory, etc., etc., i meant OoT literally came after Zelda II.

and Nintendo's making up the stories as they go along, that's why they've never explicitly stated the overall timeline in a Zelda game.

damn commies.

PianoMasta7

Quote from: razer84 on February 24, 2008, 09:53:03 AMi know about the split timeline theory, etc., etc., i meant OoT literally came after Zelda II.

and Nintendo's making up the stories as they go along, that's why they've never explicitly stated the overall timeline in a Zelda game.

Are you kidding? What about Link to the Past. Link's Awakening?

razer84

sure you can infer a lot of stuff, but they never actually say this happened then, then this happened. (except they did say that OoT was 1st, making MM 2nd and that WW and TP are both about 100 years after OoT.)

damn commies.

pumpy_heart

I dont think they've ever said anything about 100 years after OoT...
TP doesnt fit the split timeline then...I'm pretty sure TP came before OoT.

PianoMasta7

Oh My God people. Here's the order for all the 3D Zelda Games.

1. Ocarina of Time (Child)= 10 Years old
2. Majora's Mask= 10 Years old
3. Wind Waker= 11 Years old
4. Ocarina of Time (Adult)= 17 Years old
5. Twilight Princess= 18 Years old

Those are what I think.

Sirus

Quote from: PianoMasta7 on February 25, 2008, 04:41:02 PMOh My God people. Here's the order for all the 3D Zelda Games.

1. Ocarina of Time (Child)= 10 Years old
2. Majora's Mask= 10 Years old
3. Wind Waker= 11 Years old
4. Ocarina of Time (Adult)= 17 Years old
5. Twilight Princess= 18 Years old

Those are what I think.
'

okay this is what i think
Ocarina of Time comes before all of the 3d games
Majora's Mask happens after Ganondorf is defeated in the future and Link returns to the present
Tiwlight Princess supposedly comes next, hundreds of years after OoT not right after OoT b/c if Link in TP was the same Link OoT, then he wouldnt be a rancher in Ordon Village that doesnt even know he is a hero
Wind Waker is probably at the end of the timeline b/c it after Hyrule sinks underwater

but yeah the Hyrule timeline is screwed up and the split timeline thing is well.......... not right

PianoMasta7

All the 2D Zelda Games are just THERE for no reason. Except Zelda I and Zelda II. Because, in Zelda II, when you die, it says "Game Over, Resturn of Ganon" so obviously, without Zelda II, the rest of the Zelda Series is just OUT THERE.

It makes sense with the Wind Waker Last, But, Link would be dead. UNLESS!!! He was Majoras Mask Link and used the Double Song of Time Tons of Times. And occasionally used the Song of Time to go back to his birthday again and again.

The Twilight Princess, although, is the oldest Link and oldest Zelda, as you can tell, Link has a deeper voice than the Ocarina of Time Link.