News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Tasty Food Topic

Started by SuperFireKirby, September 17, 2011, 08:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

:D $2 pudding

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I encourage people to go to Napa. Because the food there is local!!!

Like this!

According to my friend, who's dad is the head chef at this place, he HAND MAKES the mozzarella and the stuff for each day.
This is Italian artisan bread (made in Sonoma), Mozzarella (made in St. Helena), peppers (grown in Napa), tomatoes (grown in Napa), basil (grown at the vineyard), garlic (grown in Yountville) and olive tapenade (made from olives from St Helena).

IT IS SO LOCAL... Portlanders would be proud.

And I have to say it was 'hella' good.

MoboMoga

Although it's almost to the point of being cliche.... STARBUCKS!!

Got a caramel frap for myself, mocha cookie crumble for my sister haha.

DrP

^That's really NOT necessary.

I think I should post food from Europe now. (Better late than never). Ask for a description of whatever.

MoboMoga

Quote from: DrP on October 29, 2013, 12:13:29 AM^That's really NOT necessary.

Haha it certainly would seem so. But the time I was at starbucks was my first real break this year--finishing up SAT, still continuing 4 AP classes and whatnot--so the drink felt more refreshing than ever. And I absolutely loved it! Plus I never really get to go there, don't have a car or anything.

And oh my goodness the foods you ate look so good! I'm supra hungry now LOL  ::)

KefkaticFanatic

I made chocolate souffles

me irl
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Ruto

The second pic looks better than the one they have on wikipedia right now :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

I always love posting to this topic.

I made Chicken Tikka Masala today (I always love making it from scratch!)

Next to make Chicken Biryani!!! (I finally get to use saffron in a dish because IT IS SO FUCKING DELICOUS)

DrP

(bump -- I guess it's only me and Kefka that really post in this, but I want to keep it alive!)

and TACOS!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Deng, I miss good tacos...

Got hot pot with Ruto, yummmm

I also made a pumpkin pie for thanksgiving (among other things) so here's a pic

and a few weeks ago I made blueberry scones they were pretty gud

I have a big backlog so I SHALL RETURN

me irl
[close]

DrP

GIMME ALL THOSE SCONES!!

I have lots of backlog as well. My favorite thing from last month was making pumpkin ice cream! I have the ice cream attachment on my kitchenaid mixer!

It was kind of runny, but it was really good!! (You didn't see the Massachusetts return)

Mazead

Baked Cheesecake with Blueberries