Started by SuperFireKirby, September 17, 2011, 08:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I made the pasta stuff at home.

But I can take you to some Italian place if you're so inclined

braix

Please make me some pasta this week
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Ugh. Too much work. I might have some leftover from this weekend. Le bf ate a lot of it.

DrP

My foodventures in Australia and New Zealand:

Nebbles

mmm... it all looks so good...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

It was... especially the food from Melbourne!! It's Australia's foodie city

PetrifiedLasagna

Welp, I just found my new favorite thread. XD

I guess I'll share my recent food-ventures. I made coconut ice cream the other day, but it did not turn out so great. I think it was that the container that I put it in is not very well insulated, so I just had to have it as a sort of cream. Otherwise, I could eat ice chips. At least it tasted good  ;D

cashwarrior1

Man, I'm always afraid to try new foods as they look threatening to me. But I will usually try it then decide.

BlackDragonSlayer

Don't have pictures, but I went to Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que today (graduation was up in Murrieta), and had fried catfish and shrimp. It was pretty good, although a little too spicy (their shoestring fries were surprisingly good, though). Their biscuits and apple butter are undeniably amazing, though- they're meal-worthy by themselves!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

I took some friends out for pho today! Pho is honestly one of my favorite foods in existence.

braix

Wow tfti I wanted to eat pho so badly for the past week
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

More stuffs from AU/NZ

Scallop Wrapped in Pappardelle Pasta covered with a lemon butter sauce and greens

Papperdelle pasta (freshly made) with a duck and procini ragu

Citrus Ricotta cannoli with tanka bean gelato

Deconstructed breakfast burrito

Going from L to R, T to B: Oysters with granny smith, smoked celeriac; scampi wrapped in pappardelle covered in a truffle butter, jerusalem artichoke sauce; duck breast, duck sausage, deep fried duck heart and mashed kumara (sweet potato); raspberry soufflé with vanilla bean ice cream; cheese and wine

Toast with cannellini beans and poached eggs with mashed avocado and ricotta

Roti Tisu (Malaysian).. sweet roti with vanilla ice cream to dip!

Drinks at this bar called Grandma's in Sydney. Eclectic  drinks and decor

Freshly caught snapper and chips

L to R. T to B: champagne (not going to specify label); smoked kingfish with eggplant cream and apple; duck foie gras with toasted grain wafer; murray cod filet with shaved abalone with ginger-shallot vinaigrette; braised pork cheek; wagyu beef rump cap with fermented shiitake and miso paste; raspberry sorbet; coconut sorbet with passionfruit cream; chocolate pave and olive oil ice cream (which was actually quite yummy) -- this was my birthday dinner

L to R, T to B: Smoked brisket - Texas BBQ style, Sicilian meatballs, ricotta cannoli, churro bowl with horchata ice cream

Schnitzel sandwich with avocado and swiss cheese (and I think bacon iirc).

Coffee!!!

French toast with pumpkin custard, berry compote, mascarpone whipped cream and strussel

Tacos, Duck Flautas and Flan

Nebbles

Horchata ice cream?! mmmmmmmm....

WaluigiTime64

I didn't know most of this stuff existed in Australia, and I live there! I need to try this stuff at some point.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on June 11, 2016, 11:06:15 PMI took some friends out for pho today! Pho is honestly one of my favorite foods in existence.
Quote from: braixen1264 on June 11, 2016, 11:12:52 PMWow tfti I wanted to eat pho so badly for the past week
There's a pretty good pho place near me, but they only offer two bowl sizes: tiny and HUGE. '-_- Also, I'm not keen on a lot of the vegetables they put in it, but I don't know how reliable they are about custom orders (only been there once, but might have to go back to experiment!).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber