News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Ragster2448's Arrangements (Rayman Sheet Music)

Started by Ragster2448, September 20, 2011, 12:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Excellent! I'll check them out on the weekend. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ragster2448

Axel Battle (Orchestrated) added, and Ninja Pirate Battle (orchestrated) has been revised...... xD I'll never be happy with it.

The song I'm going off for the Foutch Battle is leaving out parts. I'll have the newer version when I listen to the actual song on the game.

Ragster2448

Update. Yeah, so I started over. Don't get mad.

After I got my piano for christmas, I attempted to play the songs that I made, and I was playing them along with their original songs. Welp, what I heard the piano play was WAY off from the original. This mostly happened to every single sheet I tried to play. So, from here on out, I will test these songs on my new piano (yes, I never had a piano before. I was all ears, which probably wasn't a very good idea), and I guarantee my sheets will be 99% (can never be 100%) accurate. No more going back and editing them every 5 hours, so you don't have to worry about that anymore. I still have my old sheets, too, so I'll update them and have them up as soon as they're perfect. Oh, and don't think my Rayman 2 Project is over. It's just going to be known as the Rayman Project, becuase I'm gonna arrange any Rayman song that I can think off.

Sorry everybody (if there was anybody who liked them). I kind of rushed, thinking I was going to get these done and have all the Rayman 2 songs arranged. But if I am to get all Rayman 2 songs done, I should do them accurately enough to be able to be put on the site (which hopefully I'll get most of them on there).

Anyways, I'm back! I'll start working harder on arranging some pieces from now on.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ragster2448 on January 11, 2012, 05:18:31 PMUpdate. Yeah, so I started over. Don't get mad.

After I got my piano for christmas, I attempted to play the songs that I made, and I was playing them along with their original songs. Welp, what I heard the piano play was WAY off from the original. This mostly happened to every single sheet I tried to play. So, from here on out, I will test these songs on my new piano (yes, I never had a piano before. I was all ears, which probably wasn't a very good idea), and I guarantee my sheets will be 99% (can never be 100%) accurate. No more going back and editing them every 5 hours, so you don't have to worry about that anymore. I still have my old sheets, too, so I'll update them and have them up as soon as they're perfect. Oh, and don't think my Rayman 2 Project is over. It's just going to be known as the Rayman Project, becuase I'm gonna arrange any Rayman song that I can think off.

Sorry everybody (if there was anybody who liked them). I kind of rushed, thinking I was going to get these done and have all the Rayman 2 songs arranged. But if I am to get all Rayman 2 songs done, I should do them accurately enough to be able to be put on the site (which hopefully I'll get most of them on there).

Anyways, I'm back! I'll start working harder on arranging some pieces from now on.
good luck and make us proud.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ragster2448

Thanks! I'm going to put all my effort into making these sheets.

Ragster2448

Level #1: The Woods of Light (Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64)) has been added.

Ragster2448

Level #5: The Bayou (Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64)) has been added.

I never knew having a piano would make it so much easier to find the correct pitches.

Bespinben

But Finale plays the note back as you enter it... so... :P

But yeah, having a real piano is great  ;D
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Ragster2448

True, I just find the right note faster with a piano... And I can play back a sequence of notes at the same time as the real music is playing. That's kind of hard to do in finale if they're pretty fast notes.

Ragster2448

Level #2: The Fairy Glade (Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64)) has been added.

Ragster2448

Level #17: Beneath the Sanctuary of Rock and Lava (Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64)) has been added.

Ragster2448

I would like to try to get at least one of these on the site. Could someone maybe critique the Sanctuary of Water and Ice and see if it is worthy enough, pretty please with a cherry on top? I need to have some sheet to look off of to make sure new ones I make are worthy enough, if you know what I mean.

Ragster2448

Riding a Shell (Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64)) added.

Ragster2448

The play-ability of some sheets have been edited, mostly working with layers. Some parts of the songs used a 2nd layer instead of using a different hand, that all was fixed (ESPECIALLY in Beneath the Sanctuary of Rock and Lava. That wasn't very pretty).

Ragster2448

Umber (Rayman 2: The Great Escape (Nintendo 64)) added.

Lol. 7 posts in a row.