News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

pumpy_heart's Submissions - 7/16 Professor Layton & the Diabolical Box- Puzzles2

Started by pumpy_heart, April 19, 2008, 08:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tompa

Composer #40

If you've never heard of it, read this article from wikipedia. You'll see why it's kinda unheard of, especially at the reception part of the article.

It happens Every. Day!

razer84

no no no. there were 3 Cd-I's, two with Link (the evil faces, and something else) and one with Zelda. he wan't to know which one it's from.

damn commies.

pumpy_heart

I am pretty sure the songs were the same from all games. I think I remember reading that somewhere...
If not, the midi said "The Wand of Gamelon" for both of them, so I guess those.
Good songs for a crappy game.

pumpy_heart

Yea...guys. Im having trouble deciding which ones to submit.
This one was pretty obvious...but I want to submit what the people want.
Just post here and let me know what you want on the site next.
Thanks and have a good day.

blah54

for golden sun rises... bars 5-7 aren't quite right... and the tripled quarter notes don't always sound that right...

jupiter lighthouse is nice up until the full natural section... the emptiness, this seems to happen in many arrangements, whole note left hand parts are A) boring and easy and B) not really making full use of the piano... however i do respect that sometimes there is frankly nothing else to put there...

your air's rock theme is pretty good...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

pumpy_heart

GSR - I recall it being a lil weird possbly. However, I think what you are talking about is correct. Ill double check it with ingame, but yea.
Jupiter Lighthouse - I had it repeating the notes from the beginning in the second layer as well as those notes. However, this caused it hard to read the primary layer and also is impossible to hit every note in the run from the beginning whil hitting the notes from the primary layer.
Air's Rock- Probably my favorite Golden Sun piece. I wouldn't screw this up :P

Harvest

Your Elder Scrolls IV title song is totally wrong.

I would know, I have 325 hours on that game and its my favourite game ever...
-

MasterPenguin

Quote from: pumpy_heart on April 28, 2008, 06:37:39 PMAir's Rock- Probably my favorite Golden Sun piece. I wouldn't screw this up :P

Sounds completely wrong to me. xD.

pumpy_heart

um. My title screen is accurate. I like the other parts more. sorry if that screws it over for you.
@MP- ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xD :P

Nintendude73

pumpy_heart

I'm so sorry community. I've been holding out on you guys. I've had an awesome song highly demanded... and I've yet to upload it.
However, that time has changed. Here is "Saturos Battle Theme" from Golden Sun.
http://www.mediafire.com/?t9l99pxyz2y
Enjoy.

Echo

I loved that song, but i could never arrange it due to software limitations and the fact that i suck when it comes to figuring out time sigs sometimes. Still, I heard a few minor errors, particularly for the left hand. Do you mind if I look it over and try to fix some of the notes for you?

pumpy_heart

The notes are correct, cause I too love and know this song, but I guess it won't hurt for you to look it over.
I dont mind.

Akiro

Sonic Boom seem like it needs more melody, but there isn't really much you can add to it =p