pumpy_heart's Submissions - 7/16 Professor Layton & the Diabolical Box- Puzzles2

Started by pumpy_heart, April 19, 2008, 08:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

I shall correct them.
Boom! Correct. That's what happens when you try to rush in an update with the few minutes you have at home lol.

Cobraroll

Show Me Around has some questionable spans in the right hand.

Rocket Hideout is good. That's all there is to say.

Vermilion city is awesome. But note that there's only one L in the name.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

pumpy_heart

Show Me Around - That's why it's optional. Sometimes you can hit them, sometimes not. Changing the range only makes it messy.

Rocket - Thanks (:

Vermilion City - I can't believe I misspelled that twice now. Thanks man. I'll fix that.

Treeckodude

Rocket Hideout is really good, but something's bugging me about bar 13 (of all the numbers...). It may be perfectly to the tune, but to me it sounds like the D in the right hand needs a sharp. That's just my opinion though, and you don't have to pay attention if you don't want to. The rest is really good. So are Show Me Around and Vermillion City.

pumpy_heart

Ah, that sounds right.
I just got a new laptop and need to install a bunch of things and whatnot. I'll try to fix that soon!

SlowPokemon

Err...

Where is Burned Tower?

EDIT: Never mind, I'll just use the version in the medley...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

pumpy_heart

Should be fixed now, I do believe.
I haven't been able to do much, getting used to college. However, I have arranged some. Expect an update in the near future.

pumpy_heart

New project and new songs. Check it out on the front page.

Olimar12345

u still workin on that piano song from metroid other m?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

pumpy_heart

Yeah, I still am. Haven't been able to sit down and finish it. I have most of the intro that I play on piano. Just have to finish.

Olimar12345

ok, well lemme know wen ur done-im really interested in playing it!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

pumpy_heart

Here's a couple new songs. Still working though I can't do as much while in college.
The Contra project is moving along quite quickly though. Prepare for a strong release before too long.

pumpy_heart

Contra Project is now complete.
It seemed that I was able to focus with a clear goal on this project while other songs lack the same focus and drive. The other songs shall be done first. I believe I'll finish up the DuckTales project and then start another project like this to keep providing to the community.

pumpy_heart

No comments on the Contra project? *sadface*
Final Fantasy III [DS] - Djinn's Curse and Megaman III - Title Screen are both now up. Sorry about the delay and lack of incoming arrangements. Laptop was fried for about 2 weeks. But now I'm back. Check the front page for more news.

DonValentino

Thanks a lot for the "Djinn´s Curse"! I allways wanted this song arranged, it´s soooo catchy...  ;D