News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Travel Through Time

Started by ETFROXX, October 14, 2011, 06:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

So let's discuss younger us. Weird topic but it's because I'm weird. Let's start with stories.

When I was a young ETF and I would take a bath, I'd get out and get excited because I was shiny. After drying off I'd get pissed because I wasn't shiny anymore. So I'd get back in the tub. ...This'd happen about 5 times before I'd stop.

Ruto

Lol...

So I was little, my grandma was showing me how to bounce a ball. She used one that resembled a small, reddish coconut (it was the size of a handball) and then let me try it. I did, just as someone was bringing over a pot of soup from the kitchen. It landed right in the soup -.- I remember my uncle yelling about it too but I didn't get punished for it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

When I was in preschool I discovered that you could hear yourself chewing food much louder when you covered your ears. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. So I told everyone in my preschool class. They also thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Clanker37

I used to write notes to my bigger sister when we were fighting and slip it under the door where she was sulking. The would always say "i hat u" since I didn't know how to spell and she is STILL bringing it up.

Jub3r7

At first, I would always put my hand over the right side of my chest during the pledge because I thought everyone had two hearts, one on each side.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Saria

^YOU FUNNY AZN.

SO IN 1ST GRADE I DIDN'T DO MAH HOMEWORK AND MY TEACHER YELLED AT ME AND IT SCARRED ME AND NAO I CRY WHEN I THINK I CAN'T FINISH MAH HOMEWORK.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ETFROXX

When I was a young ETF, one day my mother was discussing our ride somewhere and she said 'beats walking'. So I looked out the window with a perplexed look upon my adorable face and said 'I don't see any beets walking...'

KefkaticFanatic

I remember virtually nothing from 6th grade back.  idk why.

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

fabbemannen

First time really young me met my brother, me pissed on him

Mr_Chicken

So.
Basically, this thread said travel through time.
Now I boost a thread from literally 12 years ago.
Time Travel.
Anyone who was here in 2011 plz respond to this.
Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

A# Minor

Well...
I was alive then.
And I was...
Eating puffs and babbling. Probably. (I was one year old in 2011 XD)

Actually... that's the age I pretended to be... since I'm a time traveler from 2007, I can mess with my own age, too. In fact, I may or may not be 13...
All jokes aside, I was actually 1 then and I'm 13 now.

I really don't think anyone from 2011 is still active though. Except my mom. Wait, she was just a forum lurker. OK, forget I ever said the last two sentences, and this one, too.
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

The Deku Trombonist

*creaks open coffin lid*

Some of us are still here. We appear every full moon 3/4 waning gibbous.

*closes coffin lid*

Mr_Chicken

I have spoken to one of the fabled old ones. crazy
Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

BlackDragonSlayer

These forums are a veritable time capsule.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber