News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The "Fixing the Sheets" Project

Started by Shadoninja, October 02, 2011, 09:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Super Smash Bros. Melee Replacements:

Flat Zone

Balloon Fight

Brinstar

Icicle Mountain

Dr. Mario

Fountain of Dreams

Sorry, I don't know how the wiki page works.
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

And here's a replacement I made of the "Opening".

[MIDI]
[PDF]
[YouTube][/url]

There is no MUS because I don't have one because I can't make one because I only have Notepad. (Woo! Run-on sentence!)
So I'm going to need help with that..

But after it meets all your standards.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

Quote from: Bespinben on July 20, 2012, 08:27:53 AM*btw, I'm claiming the replacement for Opening.
I hope he won't get mad :-\
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Whoops. I've had this done for about 8 months or so.. :-\
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Jompa

Lets call it friendly rivalry - pressuring Bespin to make his arrangement as absolutely perfect as absolutely possible.
Birdo for Smash

DonValentino

Quote from: Jompa on August 09, 2012, 09:13:45 AMLets call it friendly rivalry - pressuring Bespin to make his arrangement as absolutely perfect as absolutely possible.

Exactly.  :P

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Bubbles

I dont know if this counts as something for this project (I looked other places but couldnt find anything), but the song under Pokemon Gold/Silver "Violet City" is the same song that plays in Olivine City, so would you could just put a slash there? The same thing with Azeala town (Blackthorn City), Cherrygrove City (Mahogany Town), Ecruteak City (Cianwood City), Saffron City (Viridian City, Pewter City, Cerulean City, Cinnabar Island), and maybe more but thats all I see.

Bespinben

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 13, 2012, 08:01:35 PMI dont know if this counts as something for this project (I looked other places but couldnt find anything), but the song under Pokemon Gold/Silver "Violet City" is the same song that plays in Olivine City, so would you could just put a slash there? The same thing with Azeala town (Blackthorn City), Cherrygrove City (Mahogany Town), Ecruteak City (Cianwood City), Saffron City (Viridian City, Pewter City, Cerulean City, Cinnabar Island), and maybe more but thats all I see.

Try this topic: http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3028.0

Fixing the sheets' focus is more on the issues on the music itself, and for making replacements. We do discuss nomenclature issues like those you described, but those would best be absolved by the topic in the link above.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bespinben

Been working on this for too long, so tonight I finally decided to just stay up late until I had completely finished it. AND HERE IT IS! The ultra epic cinematic intro to one of the best games ever - Super Smash Bros. Melee! Enjoy~

[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee

"Opening":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]
[Youtube][/url]

Jompa

BESPIN I LOVE YOU!! SO AWESOME!!!!! ;D
Tip for people who're gonna listen to it; change the sound to "bright piano" for optimal awesomeness! :DD
This truly was ultra epic!
Birdo for Smash

Bespinben

I'm having alot of fun doing these Melee replacements :D Corneria just happens to be one of my favorite stages to fight on, so I figured I'd make a new arrangement for that one next. I really like how part of the song borrows from the original main theme of Star Fox (the SNES one) - it's really moving.

"Corneria":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Quote from: Jompa on September 17, 2012, 02:01:56 PMBESPIN I LOVE YOU!! SO AWESOME!!!!! ;D
Tip for people who're gonna listen to it; change the sound to "bright piano" for optimal awesomeness! :DD
This truly was ultra epic!

... :o
Wow, thank you so very much!

Meta-Ridley

Bespinben, truly, you know your stuff. Not just your actual transcription, but the arrangement, editing and formatting of these latest pieces are at the peak of ninsheetmusic standards - something I'd hope all of the music here would be like. Congratulations! :)

P.S. On a side note, how long did it take you to do, say, the opening of SSB Melee?

Bespinben

There are alot of moving parts in the SSBM Hyrule Temple theme. As such, my transcription below probably could be considered fairly difficult, due to how I arranged the parts to fit into 2-hands.

(Due to spacing issues, I have hidden the pedal markings and have written "con pedale" in text. The phrasing, articulation, and layers should hopefully indicate my pedaling intentions. Also, I have purposefully used improper rhythm notation at measures 32-33 to reduce notational clutter.)

"Hyrule Temple":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Quote from: Meta-Ridley on September 20, 2012, 03:58:43 AMBespinben, truly, you know your stuff. Not just your actual transcription, but the arrangement, editing and formatting of these latest pieces are at the peak of ninsheetmusic standards - something I'd hope all of the music here would be like. Congratulations! :)

P.S. On a side note, how long did it take you to do, say, the opening of SSB Melee?

Wow - that's quite an honor! Thank you so much!
I started making the replacement for SSBM Opening on July 20th, the day I claimed it. There was long hiatus of my work on it until about 10 days ago, when I told myself I REALLY needed to finish it up.

Bespinben

SSBM's "Menu 1" is probably one of the best "menu/character select" themes out there imo. It's a shame it got butchered in Brawl. Here's the transcription~

[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee:

"Menu 1":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]