News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[Wii] Xenoblade - "Escape Boat Camp / Refugee Camp"

Started by theoriginalspensa, December 13, 2011, 03:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theoriginalspensa

Completed by maelstrom.
Hey guys,

Now that NTSC is getting Xenoblade on the Wii, I thought I would a request up for this game as it has some of the most amazing music ever, although I will only ask for this song because it's an awesome song and would sound great on any piano.

Escape Boat Camp / Refugee Camp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poyyRFEoNlE

I would really appreciate someone doing this on piano and it doesn't matter what file format,

Thanks guys

theoriginalspensa

Since this game is now out in america and people are enjoying it, just checking to see if anyone wants to do this request, please.

Maelstrom

Wait. I did this without realizing it.

Xenoblade Chronicles
Refugee Camp

[PDF] [.mus] [midi]

theoriginalspensa

Wow Maelstrom, I definitely didn't expect someone to have fulfilled this request after 3 years so thank you so much for this. Also just noticed you have done other Xenoblade songs like Snowy Valak Mountain (Night)  so thanks for that as well man. Now all I need is the piano sheets for Erupt Sea, Riki's Tenderness & Daily life for me to spend all my free time on the piano.

Still thanks again man.

Xaoz

Quote from: theoriginalspensa on January 23, 2015, 03:51:01 AMWow Maelstrom, I definitely didn't expect someone to have fulfilled this request after 3 years so thank you so much for this. Also just noticed you have done other Xenoblade songs like Snowy Valak Mountain (Night)  so thanks for that as well man. Now all I need is the piano sheets for Erupt Sea, Riki's Tenderness & Daily life for me to spend all my free time on the piano.

Still thanks again man.

I cannot imagine your feelings. You post this request and keep checking it for three years... No one even reacted. And then suddenly... Maelstrom!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: theoriginalspensa on January 23, 2015, 03:51:01 AMWow Maelstrom, I definitely didn't expect someone to have fulfilled this request after 3 years so thank you so much for this. Also just noticed you have done other Xenoblade songs like Snowy Valak Mountain (Night)  so thanks for that as well man. Now all I need is the piano sheets for Erupt Sea, Riki's Tenderness & Daily life for me to spend all my free time on the piano.

Still thanks again man.
You are absolutely welcome. I intend to arrange more Xenoblade songs in the future, so keep an eye out for those, along with a possible Xenoblade arrangement project. :D  I'm so glad someone checks their old requests, and that I actually made someone's day!  ;D

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom