News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Official Legend of Zelda Timeline

Started by pumpy_heart, December 22, 2011, 10:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

...when does Link kill Ganon but not Ganondorf? Your post doesn't make sense.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SuperFireKirby

Never. Because while you can kill Ganondorf without killing Ganon, you cannot kill Ganon without killing Ganondorf.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

But in split 1 after OoT, Link defeats Ganon, but Ganondorf is still in Twilight Princess
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

pumpy_heart

Right, Link defeats Ganon as an adult. Then he goes back in time, in which Ganondorf is still around, manipulating Kings and all. As a child, Link gets them to seal him away before he can get power hungry and create the Dark Hyrule and stuff (which is what occurs when Link's an adult). Then he escapes that bond later and causes havoc as Ganondorf.
Tried to keep it simple. Makes sense?

spitllama

Submissions Page

Cobraroll

Ahh. I was always under the impression that Ganondorf was killed off for real in WindWaker. Getting the Master Sword, the Blade of Evil's Bane, thrust through his skull from his forehead to somewhere down the spine was a little harsher than a "temporary loss of power" as some claimed it to be. Looks like it was right all along, though only for that one timeline.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

KefkaticFanatic

You can kill the body, but you can't kill the consciousness which continues to be reincarnated.

me irl
[close]

pumpy_heart

Or the Triforce of Power, which only fits one soul. Same for Wisdom and Courage.

Olimar12345

UPDATE! New development on the official Zelda timeline! This is a must read‼
CLICK HERE!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Submissions Page

Dudeman

Multiple lols at The Era of Seriously, Why Did We Partner With Phillips? ::)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

GoronsOrchestrated

The Era of Excuse ME, Princess
QuoteNO, NOT INTO THE PIT! IT BURNS!
The Era of Abridged
QuoteAHRG! A country singing dragon! My worst weakness!
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ