Link to the Past
Majora's Mask
Skyward Sword
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Other (Please specify in comments)

Alakazam

Sheikah, have you ever actually used that as an alarm?

fabbemannen

Looks like I haven't posted here, but voted. So I might as well post now too on the LoZ-games I've played (or not (using ze wiki-list))

The Legend of Zelda (July 1987) Haven't played much of it, just a couple of dungeons. Not really something I've planned on returning to in a rush
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (December 1988) Not really my type of game, got bored of it really fast

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (April 1992) Gonna wait with playing until I can emulate it properly on something other than my pc, or until I find the original-game

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (November 23, 1998) I just rushed through it once when I was younger, read the 3D-part near the bottom instead

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (December 31, 1998) One of my absolute favorites. I've beaten it several times already. The ending was so sad and beautiful :,(
The items was really funny though

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (October 25, 2000) Really fun of what I've played so far. Still hasn't fully completed it yet. I think I'll wait for the 3DS version until I will do.
The darker take on LoZ really suits this game, and the masks makes it less repetitive

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (May 14, 2001) One of my favorites alongside Seasons. Compared to LA, I think the Oracle-games got funnier items and more to do overall. I've beaten both games 2 times, and I play occasionally on the third and last part
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (May 14, 2001) I like Season a little more for it's items and gimmick (the time-shifting in OoA can get annoying sometimes when trying to get somewhere). The item-upgrading took a lot of my time to complete, I had to sit with pen and paper in my bed while playing. Good times...too bad it chased away so many other players with the tricky password-systems and constant season/age-changing

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (March 24, 2003) Still haven't finished it, which is a shame. I miss the overworld of other games here, which is my biggest complaint, else, a wonderful game

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (January 10, 2005) Same here as with ALttP. I haven't played much of it, but I really want to get a good emulator, so I can finish it on something other than my PC

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (December 12, 2006) I actually really loved this game, a lot. Seeing back on how I enjoyed the different Zelda-games, TP gets higher and higher whenever I'm thinking about it. Not that much to do in the game after finishing it, except for Cave of Ordeals which I also finished. But overall I really loved the mood of TP and the more realistic-feeling of it. I felt more like I was a part of the adventure in this game. The controls was also stunning for this game, not too much motions, not too little. And btw, I really loved the enemies in this game

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (November 20, 2011) I'm still kinda twisted about it, I really loved it while playing, but I don't feel as attached to it afterwards like I was to, say, LA and TP. The story in this game is my absolute favorite of the Zelda-games. Come to think of it, the enemies felt kinda boring. Might be why they didn't include something similar to Cave of Ordeals

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (June 19, 2011) I'm not that huge fan of OoT, I think there are much better games in the franchise. But if I would recommend a Zelda-game to start with for someone new to the series, it would probably be OoT. It feels like a good start until you move on to the other games, but like I said, not my favorite

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition (September 28, 2011) lol...multiplayer is so funny...

To sum it up now afterwards: TP, LA and the Oracle-games are my favorites. Then SS/MM

blueflower999

Well, I finally got off my lazy butt and bought a Zelda game: The original, for NES. So far, it's a challenge, but I like it. Thanks for your recommendations, guys!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SpoonyBardCanon01

For me, it's a three-way tie between A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, and Ocarina of Time. The little bit of Oracle of Ages makes it into 2nd place. Wind Waker was good. These were the only ones i've played. I'm biased.
Does anyone else think that FFII's "Fighting" would sound good in a rock cover?

SuperFireKirby

Apparently I'm still the only person on the internet who enjoyed sailing to different islands over the regular over world. And the only person who didn't find getting the triforce pieces annoying.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 19, 2012, 07:03:41 PMApparently I'm still the only person on the internet who enjoyed sailing to different islands over the regular over world. And the only person who didn't find getting the triforce pieces annoying.

SFK I'M WITH YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

NasiDe

*Sneaks in five.* Wind Waker was great. And those tasks weren't that boring. It was actually a challenge (missing the chests and having to fight off the resulting octos).

Cobraroll

That sea was just so... vast. Second to Minecraft, WindWaker has got the biggest Overworld of any games I've played. Exploring the 49 islands was just so interesting. The entire ocean appeared to be full of mysterious mysteries. Every island seemed to hide a secret of sorts. The music was great too. And the Triforce quest? Hey, the game usually chases you around from plot point to plot point, then suddenly, it basically says: "Go explore! Have fun! Oh, and look for these things while you're at it."

I truly enjoyed that. Sailing around from place to place, stumbling into caverns or hauling treasures up from the ocean floor, and maybe finding a shard from time to time. In my eyes, WindWaker was a fantastic game.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

uberdragon

Wind Waker was soo amazing.
Best 2d is Phantom Hourglass.
"You believed your prophecy, and we believed in mopping the floor with you."
-Bowser
Super Paper Mario

Yugi

Please don't post in topics when they haven't been posted in for a while, it's bad forum ettiquite, and will get you banned on other forums.

Also, on topic, my personal favourite was Minish Cap.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: uberdragon on April 17, 2013, 09:19:40 PMBest 2d is Phantom Hourglass.
Ew, no. This is just so....wrong.

Link to the Past was BY FAR the best 2d Zelda, as well as one of the best LoZ's over all. It is absolutely legendary, whereas PH was kind of mediocre.

Pit0010

well...we could talk about the lastest news on the ALTTP remake for the 3ds!!! :D
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

blueflower999

Link to the Past is my favorite Zelda so far, and yet this announcement completely caught me off-guard.
Bulbear! Blueflower999