News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

"down the drain" counts as somewhere, right?

FireArrow

@slow seduce em'

Quote from: Bubbles on January 24, 2017, 02:09:46 PMBut honest how?? Honest in that I'd tell him in advance or honest as in a week later or whenever it comes up be like "I didn't tell you because I didn't want to bother you or stress you out"?

Honestly I feel like while the second option seems kinda weak it's prob what I'm going to do :/

Idk how close your are to him so maybe this isn't the best advice, but just tell him what you're telling us.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bubbles

Quote from: FireArrow on January 24, 2017, 05:12:41 PMIdk how close your are to him so maybe this isn't the best advice, but just tell him what you're telling us.
Me either honestly and that's kinda the problem :/ we're hanging out on thursday so if it comes up it comes up I guess

also slow i'm so happy for you c: good luck!!

SlowPokemon

I've achieved sexual flirtation this is going really well
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

That's awesome to hear! :D
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

So there's several people showing interest in me but it's one sided, what do I do
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

WaluigiTime64

"No thanks, I'm not interested."
If problems persist, contact a legal professional.

Wait, what are we talking about?
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 24, 2017, 07:51:12 PMI've achieved sexual flirtation this is going really well

And I just achieved like... nothing at all except like "losing myself" or something like that, or maybe not myself but probably other people "selves". ...
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

that was so well executed that I completely missed the joke the first time
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Most of the girls in my school have never played Mega Man, Kirby, or Mario. The ones who have played Mario did it years ago when the Wii was popular during elementary school. The ones who have played Kirby played Kirby's Epic Yarn. I haven't met one that has played Mega Man. The only girls who have ever showed interest in me decide on a new gender/sexuality weekly, and it's hard to keep track. There was one guy who acted friendly towards me, but then revealed that he was gay. Maybe I should wait until college. :P
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

I will always recommend waiting until college, so there's my two cents. Any younger than that and you're dealing less with attractive personalities and more with raging hormones.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

I always recommend never trying but I mean that's just me.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.