News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

There's nothing wrong with dating in high school. I would say middle school is too early, but beyond that, dating is about figuring out what you want. While it's a bad idea to go into a relationship expecting it to end, that doesn't mean every relationship should be leading toward long-term stuff.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FireArrow

I mean yeah, don't feel like you have to date in high school. At the same time don't throw away any oppurtunities just because "I'm waiting till college."

--

Should I get a grindr y/n? My gay friend suggested it and I really want to but it kind of scares me and goes against my original plan of grin and bear it until I move somewhere with more gay folk.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

LeviR.star

I'll be willing to take opportunities, but I'll try not to be desperate. Some of my friends have really been that way. Now, nearly all of my friends are involved in relationships, and my best friend will barely tell me any details about his.

I've had three crushes in my life time:

1. 3rd-8th. A girl I liked because she was pretty. She's very athletic today, and doesn't seem to be interested in video games
2. 8th-10th. A girl I liked because she was pretty, smart, funny, shared some of my interests, and was talented. She rejected me because she wasn't ready to date, and thought I obsessed over video games too much. She's alone to this day, and reads her novels and pops in her earbuds whenever she can.
3. August-November 2016. A girl I liked because she was pretty, quiet, and lonely. She rejected me because she just broke up with her boyfriend from Missouri, and then got a new one 3 weeks after I was rejected. She missed 4 months of school, and recently got back. Her life is a mess; she has moved 13 times, because of her messed-up family situations. She also has tons of siblings to look after, and abusive parents to avoid.

Also, I should get a job before I date anyone. Those movies dug right into my life savings. :-\
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Altissimo

Quote from: LeviR.star on January 25, 2017, 08:11:01 PM1. 3rd-8th. A girl I liked because she was pretty. She's very athletic today, which is not a quality that I share.

so?

this is the second time now you've indicated that you have to have whatever in common with someone in order to date. while yes it does help the long term stability of a relationship (generally speaking), 1) you dont need to care about that if youre still in high school like, at all, and 2) does it really matter that much

smh all y'all got no idea how to do relationships right lmao

AmpharosAndy

A relationship with somebody athletic is always a positive. Even if they suck, the battle to be the fitter one oft turns you into a sexy man-beast (such as myself - I mean just look at those flippers).
innit

LeviR.star

I mean, being athletic is good, but wouldn't it make me look awfully pathetic if I wasn't? I don't live the healthiest lifestyle.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Please don't get me wrong, I have NOTHING against athletic people.

SlowPokemon

some of my best friends are athletes
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Altissimo on January 26, 2017, 04:27:36 AMsmh all y'all got no idea how to do relationships right lmao

That's kinda why I'm here, y'know.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 26, 2017, 06:01:07 AMsome of my best friends are athletes
That proves you can't hate athletes

I'm not athletist, but I'd never date an athlete
unmotivated

braix

I don't plan on dating until college for practical reasons and haven't had a crush on anybody for a couple years now. I won't go out of my way to ask somebody out but if they approach me first and I'm somewhat interested I might go for it? I hope nobody does, though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I think I've had a crush on the cutest girl ever since I went to prom with her
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 26, 2017, 06:49:05 AMThat proves you can't hate athletes

I'm not athletist, but I'd never date an athlete

I'm really thankful you share my sense of humor I thought it would go unnoticed
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Again, not hating on athletes. Please understand this.

Altissimo