Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Quote from: SpartanChief17 on May 03, 2017, 12:20:40 PMProbably once you and the person you want to date are over the age of 20 age gaps are fine (my grandpa and grandma are 8 years apart)

Yeah tbh this sounds fine

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on May 03, 2017, 11:40:30 AMGiven that she just...broke up? (I think you might have omitted a word or two by accident.) It's possible she's reeling from that and is desperately looking for a replacement. Honestly, I wouldn't encourage dating anyone who's younger than 16 or so (and I'd encourage waiting longer than that) since a lot of feelings at that age are based on raging hormones, which can obscure thinking about a person on multiple levels apart from whether they just "feel" good.

Oops, I meant to say that she just got a boyfriend. My mistake
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Quote from: Altissimo on May 03, 2017, 12:08:48 PMI disagree with this immensely but I will agree that dating someone who's 13, when you're 16, is a HUGE no-no. That is too large on an age gap at that age

That's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to say anything to hurt her feelings.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 03, 2017, 12:34:19 PMOops, I meant to say that she just got a boyfriend. My mistake
oh okay you can ignore my post then
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

I did notice your post; just clarifying.

AmpharosAndy

I didn't read that as a vindictive comment. Should I have ought to?
innit

cashwarrior1

I think that 8th grader shouldn't be dating. It's just weird.

LeviR.star

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 03, 2017, 02:26:28 PMI think that 8th grader shouldn't be dating. It's just weird.

Especially since I'm a tenth grader.

cashwarrior1

Lol, I have an 8th grader who seems like she likes me. She's fun to hang out with, but distance will prevent us from being anything more than friends. Plus, I love Sara, I wouldn't be able to date anybody else.

mikey

oh there's actually a formula that determines a good age gap, it's something like +7 /2 but I don't remember exactly...
that's not it but something like that
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

My dad is thirteen years older than my mom ahahahaha

It just gets weirder as I get older because I can't imagine dating someone that much younger, though as people said already after the age of 20 (and especially after 25 imo) the maturity gap closes a LOT so it's not a big deal
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

HALF YOUR AGE PLUS SEVEN
so for me it'd be 17 minimum 24 maximum
unmotivated

blueflower999

The God Emperor Donald Trump married someone 27 years younger than him so that means anything's acceptable tbh
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Oh, yeah, that's someone's example that's definitely worth following 9_9
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

59/2=30+7=37 59-27=32 so that's under his age range lol
unmotivated