News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 29, 2019, 03:03:21 PMShe should've asked for his address so she could send letters to him all poetic like. (that'd honestly be fun to do for a few days)

Unlike emails written letters are actually really romantic and just fun and cute for confessions/relationships.

But yeah dude, even if you don't have a phone can't you use like discord/skype/any instant messaging computer app?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

nothing wrong with having a galpal

sometimes guys need a break from guys imo cause lets face it they can be exhausting to hang around sometimes
unmotivated

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: mikey on April 29, 2019, 04:51:17 PMnothing wrong with having a galpal

sometimes guys need a break from guys imo cause lets face it they can be exhausting to hang around sometimes
lol. Yes. Very true. I'm hoping it will turn into a relationship. She definitely likes me a lot more than the last one. That lasted for a pretty short time. It actually seemed like she liked me less after I gave her the card and I feel like I wasn't interesting enough to her. This seems a bit more promising. A friend said she kind of has a boy friend who she keeps breaking up with and then getting back together, in my opinion sounds easy to deal with. She definitely likes me though. She had a crush on this one kid in her class for a while but he didn't like her. She has had a crush on me for quite a while now. Anything is possible though. I know how to work around it and stuff. lol, I've studied up. UPDATE: Just found out she doesn't even date that guy anymore plus it sounds like they are broken up.

cashwarrior1

SlowPokemon

Quote from: mikey on April 29, 2019, 04:51:17 PMnothing wrong with having a galpal

Conversely, most of my friends are girls so when I hang out with a guy friend it's like pleasingly low maintenance
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 30, 2019, 02:01:44 PMConversely, most of my friends are girls so when I hang out with a guy friend it's like pleasingly low maintenance
Same, though when I hang out with guys, it's usually to share ideas. I generally treat everyone in a general way, but if I consider them a friend, I prefer a more emotional relationship.

Splatoon Inkling

Do you guys think this was a good first text? Hey [her name], [your name] here... save this number... it's the most important one you're going to get. :)

Splatoon Inkling

I sent it this morning, I'd on know I'd she saw it or not. It was over email. Maybe I'm over thinking this. IDK. She didn't respond. Then again my Google name is master of the Mario and I didn't add a subject.

BlackDragonSlayer

Tut, tut, should've gone for the winky face instead.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Splatoon Inkling

I don't know if she saw it or not. I sent it this morning.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on April 30, 2019, 07:49:31 PMMaybe I'm over thinking this. IDK. She didn't respond.
Definitely, just take it chill. You want to establish a normality. Instead of trying to flirt, maybe just talk about something that interests you, or ask her things about herself. Get to know her before you start flirting.

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 01, 2019, 04:18:55 AMDefinitely, just take it chill. You want to establish a normality. Instead of trying to flirt, maybe just talk about something that interests you, or ask her things about herself. Get to know her before you start flirting.
yah true, but I do have to say something. Today was AWESOME! I did my mock trial and our team won in the end. (It was against my hometown Sioux city, lol.) Anyway there was a thing at pizza ranch afterwards and well that girl wanted me to come so bad. (She was saying that we were just friends at first, then later those kids were teasing her about us being a couple and she said she was gonna kill them) She was joking, she wouldn't literally kill. (some other kids were giving us a tough time about it all) and she was slightly resistant at first then later I think something switched in her mind, almost as if she kind of let go of the "just friends deal" afterwards I talked to her some more and before I left she actually hugged me. I leaned in and told her that I kinda like her, and she quite frankly admitted that she likes me too! Yes, I am getting to know her better as well, I don't know exactly how old she is, she's slightly taller than me actually, but we are strangely just so similar in so many different ways. Kind of interesting, but yes I will try to be careful with what I do as we are still getting to know each other. Friend zone is a choice and I was a nice guy but I have chosen to break the barrier. Not saying it's a bad thing to start out as friends, but if you like someone and that's all you ever do, nothing will ever come of it.

cashwarrior1

Woohoo, relationships! My girlfriend broke up with me today, saying that she didn't want to pursue a long-distance relationship after high school (which doesn't make sense as to why she wanted to date me in the first place, but we'll go with that). Now, she also used the past week as a "sign" that now was a good time to break up, which is understandable, I haven't been the nicest person to her. However, she exhibits a selfish and stubborn behavior and doesn't know it, and part of the reason we were fighting last week was because I tried talking to her about it. Whenever I brought up something she's done that made me feel neglected or hinted at her selfishness, she'd immediately respond by telling me the things that I've done that made her feel mad, completely ignoring my issues. Now, I didn't want to come across as selfish, so I'd listen to her and do something to try and make her happy, but in doing so, my own problems just got worse. Retrospectively, I could've showed her more love than what I was giving, but I guess at the time I was so tired of being neglected that I wanted her to know how she made me feel. Now, she still wants to be friends, she said that I'm one of her best friends, so it's not a total loss (going on into the future, it'll likely be a blessing), and I desperately wanted to tell her these things to make her aware, but I knew it'd hurt her feelings so I didn't. With that said, so far it kinda seems like she's trying to hold a grudge with me to justify breaking up, meanwhile I've already moved on and am willing to accept my reality. We'll see how things go in the coming weeks.

FireArrow

Sounds like it wasn't healthy it's a good thing you're willing to look towards the future rather than get stuck on this.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

cashwarrior1

The ironic thing is that she liked/wanted to date me and I was like, "uhh, sure"