News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splatoon Inkling

If not, I have plenty of other choices. IK of at least one other in particular.

mikey

get into relationships with all of them

platonic relationships <3 <3 <3
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Splatoon Inkling

Isn't that what I already do? Haha, hmm no JK.

cashwarrior1

So my girlfriend saw this really cute picture of a baby fox and she told me that she wants one. I wasn't sure if foxes would make good pets, so I suggested we research it. I at first looked to see how much one would cost (she later found out around $400), but one question that I saw was if it was legal or not. So I looked into that and found out that it was legal in our state, she was still determined to get a fox. She started to do some research, but got distracted by cute pictures (she's so cute lol). Since we found out how much it cost and that it was legal in our state, we then decided to look how it is to own one. I found that it's quite different from owning other pets and that they can't really be trained, or are difficult to train (she started to change her mind once we found out that they're difficult to be litter trained). It also said that if the fox bites someone, and that person reports it, the fox will be taken to be euthanized. Based on these findings, I concluded that we'd probably have to live in the middle of nowhere to own a fox, that way it won't cause too much trouble. Regardless, she still wants a fox, and I think it'd be cool to have one as well. I told her that if we get a fox I'm naming it Vulpix, because that's my favorite pokemon lol.

FireArrow

Exotic pets aren't domesticated the same way cats/dogs/etc. are. This generally means that they're a lot of work to take care of, make sure you look up what kind of time and financial commitment owning a fox entails before getting one. People that get these kimd of pets normally do it as a hobby.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

cashwarrior1

Yeah, I don't think we'll actually get a fox. And if we do, I'm going to make sure we research a lot about it.

SlowPokemon

On the off chance you don't know, I'm just warning you that your girlfriend is a furry
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 27, 2019, 01:36:30 PMOn the off chance you don't know, I'm just warning you that your girlfriend is a furry
lol

Yeah, getting a fox is not a good idea for the average person, ESPECIALLY if you only want to get one because it's cute.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

honestly hard recommend just getting a pet rabbit
relatively low maintenance, equally cute, surprisingly affordable
rabbits are the pets of the future
they shed like crazy though hope you aren't allergic
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Quote from: mikey on April 27, 2019, 03:42:47 PMthey shed like crazy though hope you aren't allergic
Knowing her, she probably is allergic.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 27, 2019, 01:36:30 PMOn the off chance you don't know, I'm just warning you that your girlfriend is a furry
The picture she sent me had the baby fox sticking its tongue out, and I asked why his tongue is out. She replied that he's hungry, then said that if she was a fox, she'd stick her tongue out when she's hungry. I think she also doesn't know that she's a furry lol

Splatoon Inkling

;D that other girl I was mentioning about legit said she wanted to take me out. She asked my mom if she could and my mom just said "uhhhhhhhhhh...." lol. So later she told my mom that we were just friends. I asked her for her email and she gave it to me. She keeps telling me I'm her favorite, and that I'm not cheesy like the other boys. And I do like her. lol. She really made my day. We shall see what happens.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

cashwarrior1

Quote from: FireArrow on April 29, 2019, 02:59:17 PMwait email?
She should've asked for his address so she could send letters to him all poetic like. (that'd honestly be fun to do for a few days)

Splatoon Inkling

It just might work out. That other girl ended up not liking me so much I think she has a crush on this other boy on my class. This girl and me have a lot more similarities as well. Ya never know, may work out may not, as in a few years I'd be heading off to college so if this does eventually turn into a relationship I don't know how that would work.