News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Are you ignoring all those obvious signs or do you just think they're joking?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 24, 2012, 04:09:52 PMActually it's usually fairly blatantly obvious when someone wants to go out with you, it's a matter of acting.
Unless you're the kind of person that isn't even making eye contact with that person. o.o

Well it's mostly because she knows I like her and so just avoid her, and even if I did I'm fairly certain she's not allowed to date anyone.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

'Not allowed to date'

Yahhh I used to hear that all the time xD. 'Not until you're 25' they said...in reality they're getting nervous since I seem to be taking their advice seriously.

The eye contact thing is interesting. I've been told that I don't make a lot of eye contact. But when I did, I guessed correctly what fat sis was going to pick in a game of rock paper scissors xD. Maybe I should do it more and make everyone else the nervous ones.

KefkaticFanatic

You're suppressing your natural psychic abilities.... O:

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 25, 2012, 08:54:27 AMYou're suppressing your natural psychic abilities.... O:

Hmm well I was right about a few things but that doesn't make me psychic lol. The rock paper scissors was an interesting example. I made eye contact with her for a second and something in my head just screamed to me about what she was going to pick o__O

I had 1/3 of a chance of getting it right without any of that, so it wasn't something really far out that it couldn't have been pure luck.

Kman96

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 25, 2012, 08:54:27 AMYou're suppressing your natural psychic abilities.... O:
I agree, Ruto...you're holding yourself back!
Party Hard!
[close]

Ruto

Haha, well let's not jump to conclusions...I think at least one person's had something similar happen. I don't think studies of ESP have been done (or accepted), you just hear some random instances of it happen. I have a friend who told me her grandma went to a psychic, who said that she'd die with only one of her children beside her in a foreign country. The grandma was obviously freaked out, but it came true :/ (The grandma had to flee the country soon after because of war, and only one of her kids managed to leave the country too) o__o I don't know if that's too vague to be random.

ETFROXX

I can't decide if it's cute or annoying that anytime I say 'I wanna know!' my boyfriend says

can you show me?

what?

somethings familiar about the strangers like me

Dude

Oh god every time I see that dog...

WHY IS IT SO AMUSING.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 27, 2012, 06:20:49 PMI can't decide if it's cute or annoying that anytime I say 'I wanna know!' my boyfriend says

can you show me?

what?

somethings familiar about the strangers like me

HAHA! That's hilarious!  You do know that line is from a song in Tarzan, right?  That guy is a keeper.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on May 28, 2012, 12:12:59 PMHAHA! That's hilarious!  You do know that line is from a song in Tarzan, right?

...no shit. also ETF's a disney FANATIC.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

Just making sure, but how in the metric hell was I supposed to know that?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

KefkaticFanatic

All of her posts everywhere

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

fingerz

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on May 28, 2012, 06:48:18 PMJust making sure, but how in the metric hell was I supposed to know that?
I didn't know hell could be measured in metric units... :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn