Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 09, 2012, 01:18:01 PMSingle.
If it was a good break-up: *High Five* :)

If it was a bad break-up: *Consolation High Five* :(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 09, 2012, 01:18:01 PMSingle.

You aren't alone. (I just realized the irony in that statement.) I have never been, nor do I want to be (at the moment), in a relationship.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I'm struggling to understand that. . . Did somebody already say that here? This is literally the second time I've been on this thread.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

I think that's 95% of people on this forum. Because 95% of people are LIARS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

I program things

SlowPokemon

Nah I just meant lots of other people including several on here talk and think like that. MaestroUGC in particular said something exactly like that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Lol, so I'm not alone in the world!

I program things

EFitTrainr

Guys help I think I may have asked someone ouy
I like food.

MaestroUGC

It's not that I choose to be single just for the sake of it, nor for a lack of caring. I just haven't found someone with whom I'd be willing to take that leap. I realize that sounds cliche, but I don't want to spend the energy building a relationship that I know will not be long term, to the order of years.

Also ETF, sorry to hear that, did you care for him deeply?

@shadow, ok, what's the issue?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

EFitTrainr

I've never had a girlfriend before and I don't know what to dooooo
I like food.

MaestroUGC

Nobody ever knows what to do, my advice would be to take it one day at a time.

Do you like this person at least?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.