News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 30, 2012, 11:24:29 PMSo, some BITCH decided to take my seat next to cute girl today. And then we were assigned a project in which we were to work with a partner over the next two weeks and the same BITCH asked cute girl to be her partner before I had the chance. WHAT A BITCH, STEALIN' MAH WIMMINS!
*cough* happens to me all the time *cough*
Quote from: Shadoninja on August 31, 2012, 09:40:13 PMWe now interupt this thread for KITTENS:
That, sir is going on my sig.

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 31, 2012, 09:32:04 PMGOD DAMN, I WAS JOKING. You guys are making want to smash my face through a table right now. Seriously.

it's just one of those things that are more offensive when it's said by someone who aren't expected to have that kind of opinion. Like how pretty much all women would get mad if you call them sluts or whores (whether they are feminists or not). You really didn't need to call her a bitch, maybe just "some girl." -.-

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 31, 2012, 09:33:18 PMJust ignore it, Kefka's a prick and it's not worth arguing with him

Gahhh, don't make Kefka seem like the angry feminist here -.- It's me, I swear.

Here, have a hammy.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

^I was trying to convey a ridiculous amount of outrage towards the harmless action of taking a seat. And "some girl" just seemed too logical and reasonable of a term to use.

But sorry for being offensive, Ruto.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

She has a boyfriend >.>
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

NOOOOOOOO Shado I'm sorry. You guys can still get to know each other though.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

Mmmmm that seems hella awk though considering everything up to this point was in a romantic interest.

Just bail, eat a tub of ice cream to get the moping out of your system, and move on.  You'll find another.

me irl
[close]

spitllama

I figured Shado was keeping everything subtle actually....  :-\
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Shadoninja on September 04, 2012, 03:15:40 PMShe has a boyfriend >.>
awww...sorry Shado :(

on a lighter note:

The friend zone. I have escaped it.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

the_last_sheikah

1) Sorry shadow
2)Escaped the friend zone? is that even possible?
3) I've been placed in the limbo between the friend zone and dating, it doesn't really make sense.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on September 05, 2012, 08:35:18 PM2)Escaped the friend zone? is that even possible?
Its possible! I did it literally 45 minutes ago.

the_last_sheikah

details my friend, details please
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Well, I started going out with this girl on the last day of 8th grade. We were together until February of the next year when she broke up with me because we never did anything (as we weren't able to drive) Well, I promised myself this year that I would ask her out on the first day of school. Well that didn't happen. so I waited an extra two weeks :P

quick fact: she's also in the story and has an account on the site.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

the_last_sheikah

Well, well, well.  It seems the winds, they are a-changing.  Good on ya' mate.