The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

hey sfk wanna come ride with me to a boring place
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

No girlfriend?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!!! With those tips you should be like the Casanova of NSM!

Too bad there's no mountains near where I live. :( But there are lots of VERY dramatic cliffs here! Too bad there are always motorways/highways(what's the word?) under those cliffs...

I wonder how can people make a cliff dramatic...
*starts playing Van Halen*

ninja'd

Nebbles

I fail at romantic advice so I can't help you at all sorry :C
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on September 30, 2012, 12:32:09 PMWhat would be an extremely romantic surprise for the girlfriend, when you want to tell that you're sorry for being busy and not spending as much time with her than you're supposed to?

Act out this scene:

Lol jk. If it wasn't freezing where you are, what about some kind of botanical garden? Mashi can say that the New York one with that Monet exhibit was totally awesome and it had a ton of indoor and greenhouse stuff. --> http://www.nybg.org/ There could be something that's closer to where you live lol. Though I wouldn't say no to something awsm like...what do girls like again? xD

Quote from: Dude on September 30, 2012, 11:23:54 AMAs I'm gay, I'm not engaged nor married.

Come to NY lol. Not upstate though.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jompa

There's a girl in my class, who's trying to make life suck for me (when we're together with other people, that is), like bullying me, but when we're alone, she can't let my hands go.
What's the diagnosis (as Slow would put it)?
I really really dislike this girl...
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

The classic "Girl makes you miserable because she actually likes you" situation.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jompa on October 01, 2012, 01:02:25 AMThere's a girl in my class, who's trying to make life suck for me (when we're together with other people, that is), like bullying me, but when we're alone, she can't let my hands go.
What's the diagnosis (as Slow would put it)?
I really really dislike this girl...
Why do you dislike her?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jompa

Quote from: Jompa on October 01, 2012, 01:02:25 AMThere's a girl in my class, who's trying to make life suck for me (when we're together with other people, that is), like bullying me,
Birdo for Smash

Shadoninja

And yet
Quote from: Jompa on October 01, 2012, 01:02:25 AMbut when we're alone, she can't let my hands go.

She may in fact like you a lot. I think you should ask her out to catch her off guard.

FSM-Reapr

I thought he already had a girlfriend?! :o

Shadoninja

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 01, 2012, 11:00:17 AMI thought he already had a girlfriend?! :o
If that's true, than why is he holding hands with another woman HMMMMMM?

Jompa

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 01, 2012, 10:45:50 AMShe may in fact like you a lot. I think you should ask her out to catch her off guard.
That doesn't change the fact the I dislike her.. She's not really a 'good person' when we're alone either,
And no; i don't have a girlfriend - Fsm is probably refering to my bestfriend tht i posted about awhile ago..
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Jompa on August 06, 2012, 11:51:44 AMMy best friend in the entire world is a girl - a pretty beautiful one. I know she views me as her best friend in the entire world too. I've known her for 4 years (I knew she existed for 7 years). I Met her 'cause we both play sax in our school band. We're pretty close, tho I dunno why she's hanging with me so much, 'cause I'm probably not that interesting. Anyways, we're that kinda friends that always hugs when we meet each other and say goodbye, no prob holding hands with each other, some friendly kissing...
There was a period where we thought "hell, lets just make it official!" - Nothing changed between us! We were as good as the same friends we were before - tho I know lots of people who consider what we were WAY more than friends, which we kinda were - We were kissing as friends. Seeing how pointless it was to make it official, 'cause we both enjoyed "friendship" instead of "dating", we broke up, and we're still as close as ever. We still hug, we still hold hands, we still kiss each other - I think I prefer it this way, but I might get a problem if I met someone else - 'cause then I'd at least have to stop kissing this girl.
You asked about opinions on pursuing a relationship with your best friend. I'd say it would depend on how close you are to your best friend. This was my case. In my pack of friends it's me and her who are closest. We might've been extra close compared to other best-friend-couples, but making my best friend my girlfriend didn't change, and shouldn't have changed, our relationship.
This made me think that Jompa has a girlfriend.

ninja'd: okay

FSM-Reapr

Goddamn double post :(

I decided to take her to a spa. I already bought her a massage. And before that we go soak in hot tubs.

Also, I'm planning to go US studying for 2 years. She will graduate this year, but I don't know if she would come with me... Goddamn, this is hard. :(

MaestroUGC

If you are going to be marrying this girl, one would assume she'd be living with you. Have you talked to her about it, and if so, what did she say?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.