News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Wow, this thread was half way down the second page, guess everyone's love lives have been pretty good.

Mine sucks.

My girlfriend, Nicole, broke up with me today.  She said, and I quote, "I think we should just be friends."  This came out of nowhere, I had seen her earlier today and she gave no implications towards such action.  She said that we would still be able to talk and hang out, but the dating part was awkward, as she said she likes me "as a really good friend."  Now I'm rather sad.  Even though I know she's still there, I feel like she's gone and I can't do anything about it.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BonusPwnage

^Women-we'll never understand them. Sorry to hear that.

Ummmmmmm okay...relationships...okay...hold on...relationships...okay...gimme a sec...uh...hmmm.
Once I hugged a girl. That counts, right?

Waddle Bro

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 27, 2012, 06:44:15 PM^Women-we'll never understand them.
This coming out from a 14-year old? Just saying. >.>

I can't say that I would know anything about relationships, but maybe you two weren't meant to each other. There will be someone else, I'm sure of it. Sorry Sheikah and better luck next time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 27, 2012, 07:01:47 PMThis coming out from a 14-year old? Just saying. >.>

I can't say that I would know anything about relationships, but maybe you two weren't meant to each other. There will be someone else, I'm sure of it. Sorry Sheikah and better luck next time.
Wisdom can come from the most unlikely of places...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 27, 2012, 07:01:47 PMThis coming out from a 14-year old? Just saying. >.>

We were all 14 once...once.

I was madly in love with a girl once, but that whole thing fell to shit. Hahaha, that's actually a big part of the reason I joined the site! Wow...I never realized that if I hadn't broken up with that chick, I might have never joined NSM....how terrible!

NSM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my ex.
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

You're 14 too bro, both of you, shut up.
I feel like any rebuttal to the situation would make me look like a desperate fool, lying to myself about the past, but I know that one day, when the awkwardness is gone, we will be together again, I'm sure of it. (says the fool)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

Bubbles

Im almost fifteen guys! Be happy for me :P

And sheikah sorry but Ive got no advice for you. All the relationships in my school are so ridiculous that even the teachers make fun of the couples.

On another note, are guys always as extremely obvious (and silly) as to when they like a girl, or is that just the guys in my school

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 27, 2012, 08:09:27 PMOn another note, are guys always as extremely obvious (and silly) as to when they like a girl, or is that just the guys in my school
ha. ha ha.

ha.

sigh

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 27, 2012, 06:44:15 PM^Women-we'll never understand them. Sorry to hear that.

Ummmmmmm okay...relationships...okay...hold on...relationships...okay...gimme a sec...uh...hmmm.
Once I hugged a girl. That counts, right?

why does everyone think women are super mysterious and cryptic when it comes to relationships oh my god men can be that way too

stop applying it just to women
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Quote from: Nebbles on November 27, 2012, 09:36:55 PMwhy does everyone think women are super mysterious and cryptic when it comes to relationships oh my god men can be that way too

Agreed -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Nebbles on November 27, 2012, 09:36:55 PMwhy does everyone think women are super mysterious and cryptic when it comes to relationships oh my god men can be that way too

This was exactly what I was thinking.

BonusPwnage

I wasn't, that's just how it is around where I live.
I'm not trying to be some all-powerful swami or anything, I'm just talking from my own experiences.

Nebbles

It sounded like you were. I'm not going to continue with this, but that's not a good mindset to have. Just saying.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Nebbles on November 28, 2012, 02:04:57 PMIt sounded like you were. I'm not going to continue with this, but that's not a good mindset to have. Just saying.
I know that's how it sounded, that's why I was trying to say that's not how I meant it to sound. I'm not going to continue this either (*gasp* we must be twins) because I didn't think everyone would get so worked up over one comment. By the way, it's not a mindset, it's a choice, out of a couple. Depending upon the situation one is in, one should respond to their surroundings appropriately, instead of blindly following an expression they heard the day beforehand.