News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Dino

Or just express the true feelings you have for her Jompa, stop hiding them XD

Jompa

Quote from: AamirI talk too much

<3
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Jompa is gonna marry this girl so friggin hard.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Quote from: someoneSFK talks too much
Birdo for Smash

Ruto

Oh stop it XD Maybe she'll be tolerable in a few years. Just keep reminding her not to get too close to you in the meantime.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sir Dino

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 08, 2013, 11:29:09 AMJompa is gonna marry this girl so friggin hard.
He just doesn't wanna admit it <3

and now i'll shut up~

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 08, 2013, 11:29:09 AMJompa is gonna marry this girl so friggin hard.
Quote from: Maestro Aamir on March 08, 2013, 12:29:51 PMHe just doesn't wanna admit it <3
This^^^ <3

I love how we have the same mindset ::)
Party Hard!
[close]

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Jompa on March 08, 2013, 09:47:24 AMBut she camps outside school for me!!??! D:
Friggin' spawn campers. >:(
Try channeling your inner James Bond/Sly Cooper/Solid Snake and be stealthier when she's near.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Jompa

i'll go with the Sly Cooper one
..actually, I do try to do that every day, but she's super-fast! It's totally nuts, I mean - the second the teacher says we're finished, she stands there, ready to walk to the bus with me..
It is almost impossible to avoid her! The only way to do so is if my last class is somewhere else than her last class, but even then she is still super-fast..
Birdo for Smash

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jompa on March 08, 2013, 08:01:46 AM
Spoiler
Then on the stop before she has to get off, someone came aboard the bus.
This was my uncle!

So I said hi, and then Girl X asked who this person was.
I told her he was my uncle.

And then my uncle asked "Is this your girlfriend?"

And Girl X replied "Yes!" ........

Can you imagine what went through my head at that moment? She's putting me through torture, holy shit....

She did start saying something, but I interupted her and said "what? no, what are you talking about?".
And she started looking at me super-intensely! :O

I turned to my uncle and said "it's not true, she's not my girlfriend!"

She did not head-butt me, but she did start crying.
This happened right about when the bus stopped and the doors opened.
So she got up, still crying, and ran out of the bus, crying.. -.-
[close]

This is so ridiculous!
Guys, just what am I gonna do about her?
Eeh, I feel bad for you Jompa: she doesn't understand that she can't force you to love her. She's a very desperate person.

Quote from: Kman96 on March 08, 2013, 08:23:11 AMJompa, the more you post and complain about her and shit, the more I know that you two are going to fall madly in love with one another.

Face it, man. She is your density.

/BacktotheFutureReference
Not always true, no, especially in a case like this. This is heavy!

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 08, 2013, 09:07:01 AMHoly shit an actual guy who doesn't want a girlfriend. :O
Jompa isn't the only one: I can't stand people who have a boyfriend/girlfriend "just to have one."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

BDS, Kman and FSM were both making jokes with those comments. No need to disagree.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on March 08, 2013, 03:59:09 PMBDS, Kman and FSM were both making jokes with those comments. No need to disagree.
Actually, that is kinda how I feel. Who knows what the future holds!
Party Hard!
[close]

Sir Dino

It's a battle with its own destiny..~

MaestroUGC

You know, Jompa, you seem to exert quite a bit of emotional energy over this girl. You clearly plan you entire day around her, and don't make any reall attempts to avoid her. (You waited a little at school? That's hardly avoiding someone.) You've expressed your felings before (to hilarious results) yet you really don't make the effort to do something about it.

Sure, she's clingy, but how much harm has she really caused you? She clearly hasn't done and emotional of mental damage, otherwise you'd make greater efforts to deal with the problem.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.