News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 08, 2013, 07:06:02 PMYou know, Jompa, you seem to exert quite a bit of emotional energy over this girl. You clearly plan you entire day around her, and don't make any reall attempts to avoid her. (You waited a little at school? That's hardly avoiding someone.) You've expressed your felings before (to hilarious results) yet you really don't make the effort to do something about it.

Sure, she's clingy, but how much harm has she really caused you? She clearly hasn't done and emotional of mental damage, otherwise you'd make greater efforts to deal with the problem.
This is what I was trying to say. Maestro just made it sound smarter.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 08, 2013, 09:07:01 AMHoly shit an actual guy who doesn't want a girlfriend. :O

gay

-.- REALLY? It's comments like these that bother the hell out of me. I personally don't really want a girlfriend, but that's mostly because I hate 90% of teenage girls, no matter how attractive they might be. Same goes for guys. Teenagers in general are a terrible species.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem

It's hard to find a good girlfriend, would blame you for not wanting one.
Our generation is so bad, like you said 90% of them are not dateable/wantedbyanyone
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 08, 2013, 07:54:53 PM-.- REALLY? It's comments like these that bother the hell out of me. I personally don't really want a girlfriend, but that's mostly because I hate 90% of teenage girls, no matter how attractive they might be. Same goes for guys. Teenagers in general are a terrible species.
Yep; I can agree with that (a bit ironic for me, though? :P).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sir Dino

Quote from: Kman96 on March 08, 2013, 07:49:12 PMMaestro just made it sound smarter.
like he always does, making crap sound like quantum physics.

But I have to agree, Jompa, why make such a big deal if she hasn't affected you emotionally? (or the point is probably being missed..)

MaestroUGC

Oh, she's obviously affected him emotionally, but I don't think it's been nearly as negative as he's wanting it to be.

He does a lot of complaining, but seems very ready to go on endlessly about her. Indifference is one thing, but there's something here that's he doesn't want to dismiss.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

True fact: the opposite of love is not hate; it's indifference.

MaestroUGC

Exactly. Both love and hate are emotions, indifference means the thought or idea does not rate in one's mind or heart. Indifference is a terrible disease to inflict on someone.

SlowPokemon

That's why "I love you, but I'm not IN love with you" is one of the most devastating things ever

Jompa

I'll give you guys a summary:

I don' like nor love her.
In fact, I hate her.
So affected me emotionally, she has, but in the most negative way three is. Hate.
She is the one who loves, and therefore stalks me.
I have to avoid her everyday, because as we all know; she's totally nuts.
I did wait at school to avoid her, as I said, she had already been ready to go when class was finished, and waiting was the only way to avoiding her.
Maestro, Kman and the other Maestro are wrong, so the three of you can just go hide your heads in the sand. <3
C'mon, after all you've read, who could possibly fall in love with this girl?
She fucking head-butted me!
Birdo for Smash

MaestroUGC

You seem to be busy convincing yourself you hate her. If you really hated her, you'd spend as many chances as you'd get putting her down one way or another. You clearly don't want to do that. My argument to you is that, while you don't love, or particularly like her, but she's obviously not going away, and you aren't pushing her away either.

My argument is this: Re-evaluate your relationship to her, with her, regarding her.

Jompa

Maestro, I think you are a bit high on the love doctor drug right now.
Everything you come with is all this "oh, but you real fealings blah blah blah..." and that's just a load of bullshit!
I don't need to convince myself that I hate her, because I already know that for sure.

Have another look at the summary - it is totally correct.
Birdo for Smash

MaestroUGC

Suit yourself, it just takes far more effort to hate someone when you can just as quickly write them off and leave them behind.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 09, 2013, 12:48:40 AMYou seem to be busy convincing yourself you hate her. If you really hated her, you'd spend as many chances as you'd get putting her down one way or another. You clearly don't want to do that. My argument to you is that, while you don't love, or particularly like her, but she's obviously not going away, and you aren't pushing her away either.

My argument is this: Re-evaluate your relationship to her, with her, regarding her.

Hey now. He obviously doesn't like her much. Just because you get worked up about something doesn't mean you're in love with him/her.

Sir Dino

What Maestro1 is trying to say is that Jompa shouldnt put too much emphasis on someone he hates. But itll be up to him to figure da restz~