News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 15, 2013, 06:48:06 AMOh, it's another zinger from the hilarious BlackDragonSlayer
Aaah, entertaining.

Quote from: Jompa on June 15, 2013, 09:27:03 AMGirl X is transferring to England~ That is good news!
That is most certainly good news; congratulations (would that be proper to say in a situation such as this?)! :D
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jompa

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 15, 2013, 05:09:12 PMcongratulations (would that be proper to say in a situation such as this?)! :D
Haha I guess :P Well it is kinda mean, but I believe congratulations is appropriate. ;D
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Met a beautiful girl at Bonnaroo when Bernhoft was playing on Friday. Hung out with her the whole day and night, and most of Saturday. We split up, planning to meet up a bit later. Couldn't find her the rest of the festival. Don't have her phone number. Only know her first name and I can't find her on Facebook. BUT I KNOW SHE LIVES IN FLORIDA. AND WITHIN REASONABLE DISTANCE TOO.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FCUK FACKK FKDJDFKNDKJVFNLDKVNDK DJV<NDJKVNKJDNLFI

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ricky

That sucks, you had lots of chances to get more information about her though.

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Ricky on June 18, 2013, 10:48:20 PMThat sucks, you had lots of chances to get more information about her though.
Bro, you don't get it. At Bonnaroo, anyone you talk to, you feel like you've already known them for years and are just striking up a conversation with a buddy. Everyone is just that friendly. The fact that I know her first name is a lot, considering I had talked to people there for hours during down time and not even got that much. Because you never feel the need to introduce yourself.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on June 18, 2013, 11:50:50 PMhigh five
Aw. Yeah.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

I planned this super romantic boat trip for tomorrow evening. It's gonna be awsm.

SlowPokemon

Looking forward to it :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

srry the boat is for mashi and me

i booked a room for us in this motel for this weekend tho

SlowPokemon

Aww, then Jub3r7 and I have nowhere to go.

So I guess we'll have to comfort each other.

Jub3r7

Nah, don't worry about me, SlowPokemon. Go take care of FSM while Mashi and I run around New York City and save the world.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

jub3r7

more like

DEAD3r7

Dude

dead3r7?

More like bigsig hidden in a spoiler tag

Jub3r7

as long as he doesn't find out about my affair with massive mayhem then i should be fine
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MassiveMayhem

...........Oooooh boy
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.