change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Hey, I'd like to see you do a better job typing a paragraph while drunk, stoned, and using a phone.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

looks like we have a new Harvest in town.

Waddle Bro

So yeah children, there's your prime example when it comes to ladies.

Bubbles

Wow, I had to bump this off the second page. You go nsm for being good with the ladies ::)

Anyway, my school's Cotillion is coming up, and its custom to bring a date. Since the beginning of the school year, my friend (who goes to a different school) has been sending me pictures and names of guys that she thinks I should take with me. I've never met any of them (and a few she hasn't met either), and the only real characteristic they have is height. I don't want to go alone to the dance, but at the same time I don't want to resign to a complete stranger who is at the same altitude as me? I think I'm supposed to choose soon though since there's all this paperwork you have to fill out if your date isn't from your school

SuperFireKirby

Just pick a person with the same taste in music as you. I have never met anyone who liked the same music as me the I didn't become super good friends with. Seriously, you can learn a person's entire personality by they're musical tastes.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on January 28, 2014, 01:59:51 PMI don't want to go alone to the dance, but at the same time I don't want to resign to a complete stranger who is at the same altitude as me?
Excuse me if I'm being insensitive, but it seems as if the problem lies mostly in your indecisiveness- I'm not sure what advice I could offer other than decide what you think will be best for you. If you're really bothered with going with somebody you don't know, then I'd say going alone would be better... and vice-versa if you're more bothered by going alone (which is what SFK is suggesting).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Meeting new people is always a positive thing. Do it whenever possible.

So yes, I highly recommend going with someone you don't know.

Bubbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 28, 2014, 02:18:26 PMJust pick a person with the same taste in music as you. I have never met anyone who liked the same music as me the I didn't become super good friends with. Seriously, you can learn a person's entire personality by they're musical tastes.
But I don't have a taste in music! (Unless anime openings count...)

And I'm more worried about the overall awkwardness if I take a guy I've never met, especially if I meet him the night of the dance. People at my school tend to be...showy when it comes to relationships, and we might stick out

But SFK you make a good point. I suck at meeting new people, so this could be a good opportunity for me. After all, its only Cotillion.

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on January 28, 2014, 01:59:51 PMWow, I had to bump this off the second page. You go nsm for being good with the ladies ::)

Anyway, my school's Cotillion is coming up, and its custom to bring a date. Since the beginning of the school year, my friend (who goes to a different school) has been sending me pictures and names of guys that she thinks I should take with me. I've never met any of them (and a few she hasn't met either), and the only real characteristic they have is height. I don't want to go alone to the dance, but at the same time I don't want to resign to a complete stranger who is at the same altitude as me? I think I'm supposed to choose soon though since there's all this paperwork you have to fill out if your date isn't from your school
But bubbles you ARE a guy :P
unmotivated

Bubbles

So? I can date guys if I want to. No one ever said I was straight.

+1 for bubbles

MaestroUGC

Yeah, it's a new age with new thoughts and ideas. I date men all the time (but I save all of my lovin' for the ladies).
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles on January 28, 2014, 03:09:37 PMBut SFK you make a good point. I suck at meeting new people, so this could be a good opportunity for me. After all, its only Cotillion.
Actually I'm getting kinda nervous and unsure again...Should I make an effort to meet him before the dance? I kinda want to meet him in a crowd of other people (or just not one on one), but the only way I could do that is by making my friend throw a party which I'm not sure she's comfortable with.

Kman96

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 28, 2014, 04:02:30 PMBut bubbles you ARE a guy :P
Quote from: Bubbles on January 28, 2014, 04:43:49 PMSo? I can date guys if I want to. No one ever said I was straight.

+1 for bubbles
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 28, 2014, 04:49:54 PMYeah, it's a new age with new thoughts and ideas. I date men all the time (but I save all of my lovin' for the ladies).
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I have no words...Nocturne still doesn't get it!
Party Hard!
[close]

FierceDeity

Quote from: Bubbles on January 28, 2014, 07:46:19 PMActually I'm getting kinda nervous and unsure again...Should I make an effort to meet him before the dance? I kinda want to meet him in a crowd of other people (or just not one on one), but the only way I could do that is by making my friend throw a party which I'm not sure she's comfortable with.

I mean, you're meeting them through your friend, right? I can imagine it wouldn't be quite as awkward if you just casually hung out with the guy and your friend once.