News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, Florida has some strange folks. And I'm usually hanging around the strangest of the strange. And you know if someone's weird by my standards, they're fuckin' weird.(Sunday I had the pleasure of almost witnessing two large, bisexual, alcoholic goth females decorated in excessive amounts of tattoos pull out their breast in a bar. I managed to avert my eyes in time. One was possibly transgender, the other often tries to perform sexual acts on drunken men in the bar, with moderate success.)

I go to that bar every Sunday just to hang out with a borderline alcoholic dude and a girl I like who's in a committed relationship with a guy she loves.

Luckily I'll be out of this state by this time next year with an AA and no direction.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

Quote from: Ruto on March 11, 2014, 09:40:50 PMHaha well she didn't speak up, so she's probably awkward about stuff too! xD I guess the next time that happens, tell her to just go to work so she won't get in trouble :P

Ugh, that was a while ago, from the way things are going I don't think things are gonna end well with her XD

Good news though, this RIDICULOUSLY CUTE GIRL (LIKE, QUITE POSSIBLY THE CUTEST GIRL I'VE EVER MET) was flirting with me in the elevator today. When we were walking into the building we did the whole "one person holds the first door, the next goes in and opens the next door for them" thing; it was pretty adorable, if I do say so myself. And then we talked some more in the elevator. Bad news is, I got out of the elevator without knowing her name, and I don't even know what floor she lives on because she was going to the penthouse (we have a study lounge there).

Welp, guess I'll have to go to the study lounge more often. What a great excuse to be productive.

KefkaticFanatic

Warning: that can just as well mean 0 romantic interest, as those are fairly standard just friendly interactions :P

Not that it feels or is bad to have that sort of companionship!

me irl
[close]

FierceDeity

Haha no yeah, I know that XD usually I'm really bad at reading people, so I don't make those kinds of assumptions, but from our conversation in the elevator, she was pretty blatantly flirting. She laughed a lot, and was blushing at one point, and just...general cues

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 12, 2014, 02:28:55 AMHaha no yeah, I know that XD usually I'm really bad at reading people, so I don't make those kinds of assumptions, but from our conversation in the elevator, she was pretty blatantly flirting. She laughed a lot, and was blushing at one point, and just...general cues

Yeah, that's def flirting :) Some people just aren't familiar enough with it to recognize it haha. though tbh just forget about girls and start playing for the other team because hotdamn
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 12, 2014, 06:53:03 AMthough tbh just forget about girls and start playing for the other team because hotdamn
This

I need straight guys but they confuse me because why

SlowPokemon

Straight guys are so dumb. I can't believe how obsessed they are with sex

Edit: Just in case this sounded offensive, what I mean by this is that so many guys are motivated purely by sex and they just give no thought about anything else. I hate that
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 12, 2014, 12:40:08 AMYeah, Florida has some strange folks.

http://www.reddit.com/r/FloridaMan

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 12, 2014, 02:15:41 AMWhen we were walking into the building we did the whole "one person holds the first door, the next goes in and opens the next door for them" thing; it was pretty adorable, if I do say so myself. And then we talked some more in the elevator.

I used to do that with my old professor. And no xD

Quote from: FierceDeity on March 12, 2014, 02:15:41 AMI don't even know what floor she lives on because she was going to the penthouse (we have a study lounge there).

Welp, guess I'll have to go to the study lounge more often. What a great excuse to be productive.

Just sayin'

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 12, 2014, 03:49:42 PMStraight guys are so dumb. I can't believe how obsessed they are with sex

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 12, 2014, 03:49:42 PMStraight guys are so dumb. I can't believe how obsessed they are with sex

Edit: Just in case this sounded offensive, what I mean by this is that so many guys are motivated purely by sex and they just give no thought about anything else. I hate that
That sounds like a bias that isn't actually based on any fact or observation at all.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 12, 2014, 06:19:43 PMThat sounds like a bias that isn't actually based on any fact or observation at all.
I think "stereotype" would be a better word.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 12, 2014, 06:19:43 PMThat sounds like a bias that isn't actually based on any fact or observation at all.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 12, 2014, 06:48:40 PMI think "stereotype" would be a better word.

...It's still true.
Party Hard!
[close]

fingerz

WHOA! ALRIGHT THEN! You're not a straight guy either? Not motivated by sex, Slow? :P

No, I kid. It's concerning how many people think about that, though, particularly men. It's not just men, though... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FierceDeity

Quote from: Ruto on March 12, 2014, 03:53:53 PM
Quote from: FierceDeity on March 12, 2014, 02:15:41 AMWhen we were walking into the building we did the whole "one person holds the first door, the next goes in and opens the next door for them" thing; it was pretty adorable, if I do say so myself.

I used to do that with my old professor. And no xD

SHE BLUSHED AND GIGGLED DAMNIT, IT'S DIFFERENT
Also, the last girl I did this with ended up essentially asking me out after having talked for all of five minutes, so idk, maybe your professor was actually into you XD

Quote from: Ruto on March 12, 2014, 03:53:53 PM
Quote from: FierceDeity on March 12, 2014, 02:15:41 AMpenthouse

Just sayin'

Cost of attendance is over $60,000 a year, I'd say having a penthouse study lounge in a dorm is pretty reasonable XD (not that I actually pay that much, but yeah)

KefkaticFanatic

I guess it fits well with the genero frat/douchey guy stereotype, and a lot of this forum seems to have had the misfortune of only having such despicable company.

me irl
[close]