News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

next time you see him, walk up behind him without him knowing and use his head as a place to rest your drink/books/labradoodle/ect.

this will both demonstrate to him that you are taller than he is as well as test him for balance and coordination, both of which are, of course, good indicators of genetic excellence

i am tall, i know how this stuff works

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Bubbles

Quote from: FireArrow on May 01, 2016, 11:19:00 PMSo going back to the op...

Obviously your height is something that bothers you a lot, so why not use it as an opportunity to confide in him? Something like "I have a confession to make - I'm the longest child" is gonna come across as really weird. Something more along the lines of "Hey can I tell you something? etc. etc. Being tall makes me feel etc. etc. and it sucks" would both clear any uncertainty that he doesn't like tall girls or something and be an opportunity to get closer to him. ;3

Or that's the way it works out in my head glgl
late reply lol
Idk if I gave that impression but my height isn't really an insecurity for me? I get tired of talking about it and it is a problem sometimes, but I wouldn't exactly classify it as an insecurity. It's more of a common issue that repeatedly comes up relationship wise. Also I feel like complaining about my height to him would be slightly offensive, like "I have this problem because I'm tall (like you're not), so let me explain." Obv he's going to find out eventually but I think I'm just going to see him in person and let him figure it out himself >:-)

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 03, 2016, 12:33:57 AMnext time you see him, walk up behind him without him knowing and use his head as a place to rest your drink/books/labradoodle/ect.

this will both demonstrate to him that you are taller than he is as well as test him for balance and coordination, both of which are, of course, good indicators of genetic excellence

i am tall, i know how this stuff works
hi sfk :') it's been a while

FireArrow

Quote from: Bubbles on May 03, 2016, 06:24:09 PMlate reply lol
Idk if I gave that impression but my height isn't really an insecurity for me? I get tired of talking about it and it is a problem sometimes, but I wouldn't exactly classify it as an insecurity. It's more of a common issue that repeatedly comes up relationship wise. Also I feel like complaining about my height to him would be slightly offensive, like "I have this problem because I'm tall (like you're not), so let me explain." Obv he's going to find out eventually but I think I'm just going to see him in person and let him figure it out himself >:-)
hi sfk :') it's been a while

Oh I knew you weren't insecure about it, I just thought confiding some of the issues it gives you with him may be a good idea. I like your plan too though maybe put on some heels

I mean, if he's not tall of course he isn't gonna have tall people problems. You're not discrediting any problems he may or may not have.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

I have average-height-but-surrounded-by-short-people problems
unmotivated

FireArrow

I have shrunk-2-inches-at-the-age-of-17 issues.

Bubbles

update: I said screw it and told him and he's like "lol ok" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ don't stress yourself out kids life is good

Latios212

Overthinking can cause problems that aren't there :P

Then again, I'm one to talk...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

FireArrow

cashwarrior1

Here's me and my crush playing piano. I enjoyed being here with her, talking with her made me relax during the recital.

Hope this link works :P

mikey

she looks a lot more nervous than you lol
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

She definitely is. Her hands were shaking (along with many others) when she did her solo. I, however, was extremely calm (which is new to me) because, as mentioned above, talking with her made me relax a little.

mikey

well you nailed it man
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

No, I didn't... but thanks anyways! :D

There's this kid my piano teacher wanted me to be friends with because we had "similar interests" (in other words, we both like video games) and thought we should become friends. I tried to do that by talking to him about Majora's Mask... He didn't seem to care, so I stuck to my usual tactics on making friends, by making them laugh. He seemed to like making jokes, but he wasn't very talkative.
 Where am I going with this? Well at the recital, he was siting in my seat (next to Lauren) and I asked him politely to move. He got up and moved... and didn't seem to enjoy sitting where he was. His head was hung down and he didn't seem happy at all. He didn't seem happy when playing, nor when I complimented his playing. He wasn't like this when I was normally talking to him, so I came to one solution. He had a crush on the same girl I did.
 I realized that he wasn't my friend, he was my rival. I'm pretty sure I was higher up in skill than him last year and now he's better than me this year. I feel like I gotta become better than him, not to win the girl, but to win the spot to finish off the recital next year. I don't know who cares or if this is related, but I wanted to say it somewhere and since this is a relationship-related story, I figured this was an appropriate place to tell it.

BlackDragonSlayer

I have some advice for you: don't try to make enemies- if he wants to pick a fight with you, let him (you can try to defuse the situation if possible, but given the likely circumstances, if your deduction is correct, that might not be reasonably possible), but don't provoke him (I'm not saying you are right now, just avoid doing so, for future reference).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber