News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 18, 2016, 06:36:32 PMAs it turns out, he's been crushing on me for the past school year so ye.
Currently we're fwbs because both of us are horrible with comitting to relationships

hey congrats either way! :D i'm happy for you!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

See the gays are out to get us and undermine our nation built up on family values
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on September 18, 2016, 07:12:40 PMThis whole conversation is really building up my rage, I should probably stop looking at this for a while.
What, do two gay teens having a consensual relationship bother you? lol
Quote from: FireArrow on September 18, 2016, 07:03:07 PMDid you know he was gay/bi/whatever before hand? That's pretty cool I'm jealous and happy for you!
I did, yeah. I hadn't thought he would have even noticed or payed attention to me though, so happy day.

Long live the gay agenda.
what is shitpost

FireArrow

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 18, 2016, 07:05:17 PMTHIS like I'm happy America is at a place where gay kids can have relationships but I'm also angry that wasn't the case when I was in school just a few years ago 😭

I'm still in school and it's not like this where I live :c
Oregon here I come~

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 18, 2016, 07:44:57 PMI did, yeah. I hadn't thought he would have even noticed or payed attention to me though, so happy day.

Niceeeeeeeee

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on September 18, 2016, 07:12:40 PMThis whole conversation is really building up my rage, I should probably stop looking at this for a while.

No, I think you should stare at it longer.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 18, 2016, 07:23:18 PMSee the gays are out to get us and undermine our nation built up on family values

It's already too late.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Yeah to be fair Oregon is pretty liberal and I go to a performing arts based high school that's even more liberal

Quote from: FireArrow on September 18, 2016, 08:14:58 PMNo, I think you should stare at it longer.

Haha, if me being bi bothers him, that's his issue, not mine.
what is shitpost

mikey

Maybe a year ago I would've gotten mad but after my transformative emo period I just don't care
Nihilism, kids
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Nihilism has no value

see what I did there
what is shitpost

mikey

Yes, you're very smart.  Now shut up.
unmotivated

Sebastian

You know, this statement isn't necessary. If you don't like it don't read it.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 18, 2016, 08:29:28 PMYes, you're very smart.  Now shut up.
That's just like, your opinion man.
what is shitpost

FireArrow

Noc I really don't know what your problem with PDS is, he's a cool guy. Like you'd be 10x more justified in constantly picking on me.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I appreciate it but let's not have another murder break out over my sexuality
what is shitpost

FireArrow

I don't think his issue is with your sexuality but finnnneeeeeeeee

mikey

Uh, I was quoting the princess bride
I thought he was actually pretty clever there
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

so derailing this

I'm thinking of proposing to my girlfriend soon. How much do you guys think is the average cost of an engagement ring?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*