News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I find myself to be very different and pretty weird compared to other people. I'm quite obviously passive aggressive and I have a big problem with wanting to do something, but never doing it. I wanted to tell him, but I never found the motivation to do so, and one of the big key factors is probably due to me being told that high school friends don't last forever. I know I probably hurt him more since he considered me his "best friend", but I didn't see him in the same way, and I told him that several times. I'm very confusing when it comes to this stuff, when I appear to want to be left alone, I actually want to talk. I don't know why I'm like this, and I shouldn't expect him to know, so a lot of this is mostly my fault.

I think the reason I stopped being friends with him is because my view of how I want my friends to be has changed. I used to want only christian friends, then I opened up more and wanted lots of friends, then I wanted more female friends, and now I want less friends. Once again, I don't know why this is the way it is, but that's just how I'm feeling.  :-\

SlowPokemon

Is your dad a republican
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

cashwarrior1

No, my dad doesn't like either.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 22, 2016, 03:26:16 PMIs your dad a republican
what does this have to do with anything
unmotivated

FireArrow

The "I only wanted christian friends" reeks of conservative upbringing if I were to take a guess.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

E. Gadd Industries

XD that sounds like my parents. I mean, sure, I'm conservative, too, but I'm not xenophobic (unlike someone I live with) ::)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

Quote from: FireArrow on September 22, 2016, 04:34:07 PMThe "I only wanted christian friends" reeks of conservative upbringing if I were to take a guess.
This was back in Texas where my only 2 friends were christian. Moving to Michigan, I wanted feel at home with christian friends and didn't really want trouble-makers for friends either. *Great, there's literally no way I can explain this without being offensive :P*

mikey

that's stupid.  Your parents' political position has no bearing on you or your upbringing
unmotivated

FireArrow

I really hope you're being sarcastic.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 22, 2016, 04:54:36 PMthat's stupid.  Your parents' political position has no bearing on you or your upbringing
Just like their religious beliefs don't, I take it?
what is shitpost

Bubbles

any problems i had before are gone :-) tonight was such a great night i wanna do it all over again pls pls

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Nebbles

ok I am a lame weenie in need of help

I met a really cute boy at Symphony of the Goddesses, we exchanged Facebooks and well uh

I'm too damn nervous to send him a message. Like, with all we have in common I feel it should be easy to send him a message about Fire Emblem, or Zelda or what have you and oh my god why is it so hard

Sending a message about a cool video game thing shouldn't be hard but it is!!!! Please send help so I can talk to cute boy
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

"Hey what's up" then go from there
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

like honestly, yeah

there's no reason to be nervous in the slightest bit

U N L E S S   Y O U ' R E   A   M U R D E R E R   A N D   Y O U ' R E   W O R R I E D   H E ' L L   F I N D   O U T ?
I like food.