Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Make a facebook post (share an article/pic) and wait for him to notice it.

Otherwise, "how's it going."

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

I posted a LoZ related thing on his wall this weekend, and he liked it, but uh. That's all that happened...

Ruto

So he's seeing your posts, meaning you're not on his ignore list. Message him and talk about the article or weather.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Tobbeh99

First time I'm posting here, because I'm in a special situation right now!

So to get to the point, I think! ...that there's a girl that is in love with me (and I also like here really much). But I'm Really doubtful about it. She work at the same workplace as I do, DHL, and ever since she started working in a position closer to me she seems to have kind of been "scouting" on me. There has been other guys interested in her as well, but both seems to have "failed" by now. I think I have "succeeded" because I have great respect for her (and other women as well) in the sense that I don't try to "cheese" by pretending that I am someone I'm not (sometimes I even think I'm too honest and say clumsy things by that), for example I never try saying things like "oh, I have a fantastic apartment and make a lot of money" or "I really like exactly the same things you do, definitely not lying about that or anything". But I called one of the guys up and ask about the case and he said she already got a boyfriend, so I'm really not sure. I'm even more so, not sure how much she likes me, she seems to try to get closer to me but very slowly step-by-step but I'm not sure if it's true or if it's just me being "egocentric" thinking that "everything revolves around me, so much stuff is happening - and I must be the cause of it". I really hope she loves me and wants to live together with me, but I can't decide that and I want her to come to me and not me asking her out or something. She's really special and everything and seems to be the first one who've cared a lot for me (if it's true) and I don't want to "miss the chance" and be single like forever sitting there in the corner, so that's why I care. Anyhow I just wanted to went out my tough emotions that's been bothering me throughout months or so. And if you, the girl I'm talking about sees this and cares, please give me a clear answer, tired of living in this confusion. :-\
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

Here's a pro tip for any relationship or pre-relationship situation such as yours:

TALK TO HER.

Always, always, always make communication the most important thing when first thinking about starting a relationship. Never go off of feelings or assumptions. Never assume how the other person perceives you. If you don't talk, you'll never get anywhere.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

In any sort of relationship, be it professional, platonic, romantic, whatever, communication is key.
I like food.

Tobbeh99

I really like your tip Dudeman and it's something I've been thinking of myself. But she's kind of she and careful so I don't want to jump to actions. But maybe you're right, maybe I have to the case at hand and ask her about it.

btw thanks for responding guys. :)
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

+1 to what dudeman has said

Oh yea also the cute boy that I mentioned several pages back is now dating me so ye
what is shitpost

Nebbles

Tobbeh99

Man I've had this weird intrigue thing going on at my workplace, and it doesn't seem to be over or even end, lol, it's really bothering me. It's connected to me previous post about "the girl" who I thought was interested in me.

So... to get to the point:

There are like 3 or 4 people, I call myself T, the second person A and the third M, and maybe there's a fourth which I'd call S, and also there's "the girl" which I'd call G.. for girl.

So apparently both T, A think that the G likes us both, and there is also M who likes G but I'm not so sure about how much she likes him. T and A are kind of opposite. T is kind of social, a bit crazy an weird person at times, but probably look calm, kind and charismatic on the outside (cause I don't want to be in people's face and "mess things up", and I know that I sometimes goes too far or just is too social or extrovert). And A is kind of the opposite, normal but not too normal, a bit sneaky which you don't expect from him, but otherwise very calm and careful, although I do think (and know) that he can get pretty emotional at times. And M is pretty greedy and power-hungry and not that afraid of showing it, cares about gold, women, sex, power etc. (with a small grin on his face). And S could already be G's boyfriend but I think he's more her "bodyguard" and a close and trustworthy friend rather than her boyfriend, maybe even a relative.

While A and M try to kind of sneaky and all (especially A), I'm more the opposite trying to be really honest (maybe even too honest) and open. It's probably because of our personality, I'm being more social and M being kind of social and A being more calm; I think, rather than "a strategy", but idk 100% honestly.

So that's how the situation is. And I really want to say that I want to try to care less about this whole situation. And care less about her, in the sense that I don't want to put all the focus on her in case that I "lose". I remember talking to my cousin who told me a wise tip - "to not pay too much focus on one girl, instead relax make good friends and let "love come to you", that sometimes it'll just click". And I'll try follow that and just chill out, mind my own business, play some piano, enjoy Christmas, have fun with my friends and family etc. And not let me bother myself with all this drama, it making me confused and really annoyed. I also got a lot of work during the winter and I actually don't even have the energy to care so much about this, as I got to focus on 1) work and 2) Christmas stuff. So y.. that's how my situation is. And I really like the tips you gave me about "conversation" and "ask her out", but I personally think it's a better idea to lay low and be myself rather than going straight to the point, feel like that is too disrespectful and just too bold, a better idea is just to try being a bit social and nice and all maybe something might happen.

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on December 10, 2016, 01:09:55 PM+1 to what dudeman has said

Oh yea also the cute boy that I mentioned several pages back is now dating me so ye

LOL, my theory about there being a trillion gay people here (or whatever I said in my old comment) seem to be more true as time passes by. My ass Slow, that there are like 5% of people who identify as "not straight". Don't know where that number makes sense, but here it's more like 50%, guessing that aesthetic areas "attract" more gay people, or even makes people more gay, lol. (...too bad for me, lol. :-\

10/10 tobbeh

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

remember kids the aesthetic makes u gay, u heard it here

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh