News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on February 03, 2017, 09:15:05 PMwhats with school age ppl here and generalizing ridiculous things about entire groups of people
what's with non school age people here generalizing school age people
ooooooh
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

That didn't really make sense because she's not generalizing, she just pointed out that several school age people are generalizing
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: Altissimo on February 03, 2017, 09:15:05 PMwhats with ppl everywhere and generalizing ridiculous things about entire groups of people
ftfy
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

i was trying to make a specific point about specific trends i've noticed but ok thx

LeviR.star

My best buddy of 7 years has fallen in love with a girl. Whenever I try to talk to him about her, he will barely tell me anything. His friends tell me he's too shy. The girl seems nice, but now he seems to be on his phone whenever possible, talking to her. I feel like the dog of an owner who just got a girlfriend. He's one of my only good friends left. Advice?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Relationships are really personal. Don't try and make him tell you things if he doesn't want to.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

I think it comes down to which one of you is willing to suck his dick
I like food.

Dudeman

SK, that was uncalled for.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

no it wasn't, don't edit my posts without my permission
I like food.

LeviR.star

Quote from: shadowkirby on February 06, 2017, 12:51:18 PMno it wasn't, don't edit my posts without my permission

??? What post?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

I thought it was funny but I guess that makes me a bad guy XD
innit

EFitTrainr

It was also, more likely than not, true. It's how it was when Kelsey got a girlfriend when we were 15.
I like food.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dudeman on February 06, 2017, 12:48:50 PMSK, that was uncalled for.
It wasn't that bad, and Idk if it was that much of a problem.

E. Gadd Industries

I was just reminded of the best love story ever:
Spoiler
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

I have a better one

Spoiler
[close]