News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Happy Singles Awareness Day.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Altissimo

LeviR.star

Quote from: Altissimo on February 15, 2017, 04:25:08 AMaka salty singles day

I'm not being salty; just making fun of myself.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Jub3r7

I've got a Valentine but I don't get to see them until Saturday/Sunday. Probably no sloppy make outs because I'm still recovering from the flu.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

LeviR.star

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 16, 2017, 10:54:00 AMProbably no sloppy make outs because I'm still recovering from the flu.

What was your first kiss like?

Jub3r7

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 16, 2017, 10:55:01 AMWhat was your first kiss like?
Spoiler
Assuming you don't mean the times where I only made lip contact with somebody, I'd say it was a little forced because I knew the other person would enjoy it and I'm generally just not into kissing or doing things with my mouth. For me it just felt completely neutral (not bad at all!), even when I really got into it. Other than that I enjoyed being close to somebody.

Some people will say that "oh, when you meet the right person you'll really feel it," but maybe kissing just isn't for everybody. I've heard it can be like fireworks going off in your head, but that probably applies to people who can derive more pleasure from oral stimulation than me.
[close]

I know it may not sound too romantic but we were keeping each other up for hours just cuddling, which I definitely enjoyed.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 16, 2017, 11:11:19 AMI'm generally just not into kissing or doing things with my mouth. For me it just felt completely neutral (not bad at all!)
I thought I was the only one. I get very conscious :P
innit

Tobbeh99

Where's Viridi!? lol or maybe Bayo. But still. they're pretty much the same thing/type.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Zunawe

Kissing is a real weird thing to do. Like, why do we mush our mouths with people we like? And it's all squishy and asymmetric. But it's still fun because it's intimate.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

LeviR.star

What were the ages of y'all when you got your first kisses?

Altissimo

i dont remember because it didnt really matter much lmao

Nebbles

I can beat that, I haven't even had one yet.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

LeviR.star

Quote from: Nebbles on February 16, 2017, 06:04:45 PMI can beat that, I haven't even had one yet.

Hey! I'm not alone here! Yipee

Maelstrom

Yay lonely singles unite or something.

FireArrow

I just had mine on valentines day so 18. I don't think it really matters when it happens though
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department