News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on May 02, 2017, 12:14:44 PMWhat's the big deal with getting somebody's number? In the world of Facebook and, you know, seeing people every day at school anyway, bugging someone for their number just seems excessive.

I'm sorry; Spartan, did she give you the number? Or did you ask for it? I'm not sure you revealed this. There seems to be some assumption in our midst.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Texting is private and nice and intimate on some level
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 02, 2017, 12:52:44 PMTexting is private and nice and intimate on some level

And privacy can be mighty important in a relationship.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

Don't text until marriage
innit

LeviR.star

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on May 02, 2017, 01:04:57 PMDon't text until marriage

BRB, I'm heading over to the Hall of Quotes.

Altissimo

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on May 02, 2017, 01:04:57 PMDon't text until marriage

God yall just love killin my fun over here dont ya

WHAT ELSE SHOULD I NOT DO UNTIL MARRIAGE HUH

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Altissimo on May 02, 2017, 01:46:12 PMWHAT ELSE SHOULD I NOT DO UNTIL MARRIAGE HUH
Don't meet until marriage.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Altissimo on May 02, 2017, 01:46:12 PMWHAT ELSE SHOULD I NOT DO UNTIL MARRIAGE HUH
eyyy I got someone to use full caps against me :D
innit

Trainer Ave

I choose not to have sex until marriage but you do what you want.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

LeviR.star

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on May 02, 2017, 02:18:41 PMI choose not to have sex until marriage but you do what you want.

Hey, here's someone with morals! Good for you. ;)

SpartanChief17

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 02, 2017, 12:50:20 PMI'm sorry; Spartan, did she give you the number? Or did you ask for it? I'm not sure you revealed this. There seems to be some assumption in our midst.
Well, I asked her for it...

But I had a good excuse! My mom accidentally wiped my phone, so I needed to get my friends contact information again, so I just thought "Hmmm... Why not?" So I asked her and she showed me her number so that I could type it down on her contact list!
Haven't texted her yet tho...oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 8)
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on May 02, 2017, 01:47:16 PMDon't marriage.
Most important advice of this thread. THREAD CLOSED, EVERYONE GO HOME. DUDEMAN WINS!

5/2/17 Aggregate (v.)-
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

Now that you have her number, you can awkwardly attempt to conversate with her!