News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Chipmunk884's Arrangements

Started by chipmunk884, April 22, 2008, 03:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akiro

Kid Icarus Overworld was already done by HugoMeister.

Compare your sheets.

HugoMeister

His is the Brawl version. Mine is the original. Looking over the sheet though, I do notice some problems:

1. The double flats need to go.
2. Some of your notes are wrong in the melody.

Its a really good arrangement besides those two points!

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

blah54

double flats are alright if you ask me... there's nothing wrong with including them (to me at least)...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

B-Kpianist

melty molten galaxy should be in 3/4, there are missing chords, and the rythm is wrong. The actual rythm is a dotted 8th note followed by a 16th note. More Like my arr. of this song (mine's not done):
http://www.mediafire.com/?y1d2wd1fo33

HungryDragon

Quote from: blah54 on April 22, 2008, 07:41:13 PMdouble flats are alright if you ask me... there's nothing wrong with including them (to me at least)...
I don't know about you, but I find double flats very annoying. Especialy there is a B double flat in F major O.o'. Yes... Very annoying *shudders*
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

Gu4n

Quote from: HungryDragon on April 22, 2008, 08:54:10 PM
Quote from: blah54 on April 22, 2008, 07:41:13 PMdouble flats are alright if you ask me... there's nothing wrong with including them (to me at least)...
I don't know about you, but I find double flats very annoying. Especialy there is a B double flat in F major O.o'. Yes... Very annoying *shudders*

Agree with Hungry Dragon, just make sure you get a rid of those double flats and it sounds fine to me. Maybe other people have complaints, but I don't (so far =p).

chipmunk884

I totally forgot to post this, but I don't know what notes the double flats should be... I don't know whether i remove the flats and lower it a note or what to do. I meant to ask this in the original post.  Second, about melty molten galaxy, I do realize that the arrangement sounds empty, but you shouldn't put drum parts into piano parts.  Second, if i change the time signature to 3/4, will it affect any of my notes.  And to the person who replied about melty molten galaxy, i'm not sure what rhythm you're talking about.

FallenPianist

Kid Icarus Underworld is awesome. ;D
And for me, double flat are alright

razer84

double flats FTW. last year my band teach gave us extra credit if we re-wrote a song using only one note and an insane number of flats of sharps. mine went up to like a B############## and down to like a Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.

damn commies.

vgmfreak

You guys have no idea why double sharps and double flats exist do you? ::) There's a reason why they exist. For one thing, no they are not there for aesthetic reasons just to make your sheets look "complex" because the way it's used in that score is wrong. However I'll let you guys do the research. Google it! ;)

razer84

Quote from: vgmfreak on April 23, 2008, 05:19:57 PMYou guys have no idea why double sharps and double flats exist do you? ::) There's a reason why they exist. For one thing, no they are not there for aesthetic reasons just to make your sheets look "complex" because the way it's used in that score is wrong. However I'll let you guys do the research. Google it! ;)

i'm going to preempt Gamer and say "Fail."

damn commies.

B-Kpianist

Quote from: vgmfreak on April 23, 2008, 05:19:57 PMYou guys have no idea why double sharps and double flats exist do you? ::) There's a reason why they exist. For one thing, no they are not there for aesthetic reasons just to make your sheets look "complex" because the way it's used in that score is wrong. However I'll let you guys do the research. Google it! ;)
Double flats and sharps are only used to fit a key sig (at certain times)

chipmunk884

could someone tell me how to change the notes from double flat?

razer84

Quote from: chipmunk884 on April 24, 2008, 04:21:26 AMcould someone tell me how to change the notes from double flat?

since a flat is just a half-step down a double flat is two half-steps down, or one whole-step down.

damn commies.