Who Plays What? [TOO LAZY TO UPDATE :D]

Started by insaneintherain, February 19, 2012, 10:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Zunawe

Quote from: SocialFox on October 19, 2012, 07:44:16 PMPiano and vilion.
A vilion huh? I haven't heard of one of those. It must be dangerous trying to play a lion.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dusk

Quote from: Bespinben on August 25, 2015, 12:08:51 AMOfficial seal of approval
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

FSM-Reapr

Language barrier. What does classical guitar mean? Acoustic guitar?

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Dusk

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 20, 2012, 02:14:16 PMLanguage barrier. What does classical guitar mean? Acoustic guitar?
I mean concert guitar. Hope that this has the same meaning like in German.
Here is an exsample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMcsIrYHyEk
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

FSM-Reapr

Oh okay. I play guitar(all kinds, even ukulele), piano, keyboard that isn't same as piano :P , organs, sax, bass(guitar), drums, harp, violin, flute, harmonica, accordion, trombone, melodica.

I win.

Dusk

It would not surprise me if you can not even play only five of the instruments very well. Because nobody has the time to practice all these instruments regularly. Every day, I practice one hour for guitar and one hour for piano. And at week end, I practice one and a half hour drums.
(^o^)=b
August 25th, 2015

FSM-Reapr

Yep, I only can play the guitar, piano, keyboard and organ like a pro. I just know the basics to those other instruments, it's kinda my hobby to learn them.

Musicman21

Well... I play clarinet; alto, tenor, and bari sax; bassoon; electric and acoustic guitar; electric bass guitar; piano; mallet percussion; drumset; tuba; baritone; trombone; and recorder.

Jompa

Quote from: Musicman21 on November 25, 2012, 01:21:52 PMWell... I play clarinet; alto, tenor, and bari sax; bassoon; electric and acoustic guitar; electric bass guitar; piano; mallet percussion; drumset; tuba; baritone; trombone; and recorder.
That's the absolute awesomest collection of instruments I've seen!
Also, great to see another saxophonist - I don't think there were any other than me, before this :3
Jazz or classical?
Birdo for Smash

Musicman21

I prefer classical songs, but I like to play those on clarinet. When I'm on saxophone, I usually play more jazz i.e. Cantina Band from Star Wars.

Jompa

Quote from: Musicman21 on November 25, 2012, 02:23:04 PMI prefer classical songs, but I like to play those on clarinet. When I'm on saxophone, I usually play more jazz i.e. Cantina Band from Star Wars.
Acceptable. In my eyes you are now awesome :)
May I also ask, what kind of saxophone you consider your "main" - I play the Tenor, and the Tenor only. :)
Birdo for Smash

Musicman21

Bari's definitely my main. I'm best at it, I can tune great on most every note, and it fits best in general.

Jompa

Great! I'm not really a fan of the alto - too oboe-ish - the bari is amazing.
Though i must say, i prefer the tenor, bit that's just me :P in my opinion, that's the one with the greatest sound to it.
Birdo for Smash