News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Who Plays What? [TOO LAZY TO UPDATE :D]

Started by insaneintherain, February 19, 2012, 10:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musicman21

Bari sounds pretty awesome when it's played well, especially in the low register. Although, I must admit that the tenor has a pretty nice sound, too.

BonusPwnage

While I'm a little late here, I might as well...
-Piano
-Violin
-Vocals

Musicman21

Violin and vocals? I'm jealous. Actually, I'm jealous of any vocalist, bow player, and/or flute player. It frustrates me that I can't play those.

BonusPwnage

There's nothing to be jealous about. I mean, everyone does their own thing. Plus, if you want to be a vocalist, all you need is practice. But, like with anything else, don't practice without help. Practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect.

BlackDragonSlayer

-Piano
-Kazoo
:P

I've always wanted to learn Guitar, though.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jompa

I wanna learn to play tuba.
I went to a Pelbo concert, where this guy was head banging while playing the tuba. He never put the thing down, and he never stood still - even when he was playing the bass trumpet, the tuba was hanging from his shoulder - he was nuts! I thought it looked really cool.
I might have an offer from a friend of mine (that can't play the tuba) to buy his tuba, for 800 krones (which is almost nothing for a tuba) and trading him my broken bass guitar as well. I also has a friend that can play the tuba, so I might get him to teach me stuff :3
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

The current joke with my younger brother is that he'll learn the contrabass sax. :P

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jompa

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 28, 2012, 10:34:02 AMThe current joke with my younger brother is that he'll learn the contrabass sax. :P

Is it that he already plays the saxophone in general, but now bought a contrabass sax, or is it that he's starting with sax now, and his first choice was the contrabass sax (cause that would be amazingly weird)?
Birdo for Smash

Musicman21

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Musicman21

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jompa

Yeah, it's another name for the sopranissimo - tuned one octave above the sorano - which is just nuts :P
One of those'd be cool to have!
Birdo for Smash

BonusPwnage

I'm not so sure how good that'll sound in your ears after a while!

The Water Waka

Yet another pianist.

I also play a bit of acoustic guitar.
"Hark! The call of the heavens, the earth, the sea...They summon me forth to defeat evil! Waka, the gods's gift to man, is here! Bonjour!" ~Waka, Okami.