News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Who Plays What? [TOO LAZY TO UPDATE :D]

Started by insaneintherain, February 19, 2012, 10:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funktastic~!

I'm so boring.  I'm a percussionist who specializes in mallet percussion.  I started learning flute like this month, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't count since I don't actually know how to play well.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Percussionists aren't boring! :O

Funktastic~!

It seems so boring to me in comparison to other things.  But that's most likely because percussion was like my fourth choice, so...

SlowPokemon

Percussion's definitely not boring if you can really feel it. The way it's taught in lessons, or the way people are often forced to play it, is torture. I stopped with that nonsense after a few months of tedious drumming with the percussion group when I realized it was never going to get any different.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

Main instrument: Piano

Decent or good with: Guitar, recorder, ocarina (mountain, single (and I guess I can count "lergök" as an ocarina too. It's an Swedish instrument that looks like a wooden bird, but is in clay, meh, I put it under the next section)), ukulele, mallet-instruments, organs, drums and random percussion

Got experience with (can play some easy stuff, but not more than that): Harmonica, accordion, panflute, lergök, spilåpipa (another native Swedish instrument, kinda like a flute)

Jub3r7

I'm pretty much at the hot cross buns level for Harmonica and Recorder. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fabbemannen on February 28, 2012, 10:00:02 AMMain instrument: Piano

Decent or good with: Guitar, recorder, ocarina (mountain, single (and I guess I can count "lergök" as an ocarina too. It's an Swedish instrument that looks like a wooden bird, but is in clay, meh, I put it under the next section)), ukulele, mallet-instruments, organs, drums and random percussion

Got experience with (can play some easy stuff, but not more than that): Harmonica, accordion, panflute, lergök, spilåpipa (another native Swedish instrument, kinda like a flute)

I <3 accordion
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Evolvix 85

I play the piano and the flute.

Alakazam

Primary: Piano

Secondary: Cello

I can for sure help out with cello, i've been playing for quite a while. As long as it's not like professional type level than I'm fine!

Pit0010

my major instrument is violin
and i also play piano :>
i recored myself play the piano more on my youtube channel coz it's easier to find music for piano and u cant see my face :P
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Fleetstar The Flygon

I really want to learn how to play the ocarina, but... does anyone know whether or not it's easy to pick up?
I'm busy enough catching up with the band on the F horn.

fabbemannen

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 21, 2012, 07:32:18 AMI really want to learn how to play the ocarina, but... does anyone know whether or not it's easy to pick up?
I'm busy enough catching up with the band on the F horn.
It really depends on the ocarina you want. Mountain Ocarinas are kinda simple, and are probably the most basic ones.
The "normal" one isn't too hard, kinda like a normal non-recorder flute.
And then we have Double and Triple ocarinas, which are way more advanced.

I could play "Brothers" from FMA almost directly after I got my mountain ocarina

FluteNinja

Primary instrument: Flute
Secondary instrument: Piano
Other: Smule Ocarina :P

I'm saving up to get an ocarina ::)
EDIT: I just got the ocarina of time from STL Ocarina.  It is awesome!!!:D
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

MaestroUGC

I'm saving up for an organ.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

I have a piano, but I want more random instruments.

Including an ocarina, ukulele and harp. yeah I don't know I just want them
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel