Best and Worst: Video Game Endings!

Started by K-NiGhT, February 23, 2012, 04:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

I think one of the best endings I've seen is the ending of De Blob. The giant spaceship explodes in a swirl of color and Chroma City becomes happy and colorful again. And Blob goes back to the jungle and takes a nap. All while jazzy music plays in the background. :D

I can't really think of a bad ending I've seen off the top of my head.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pit0010

i would say all the professor layton endings where great. Skyward sword definitely a great ending.

ehh...i think mario and luigi bowser's inside story was a really bad ending...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fingerz

Yeah, they could've done a lot more with the ending. Battling Bowser would've been fun.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

You already fought him earlier though. I thought it ended appropriately and hilariously.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Yeah, I guess. Not as good as SS and PiT. They had good endings!
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

I agree, personally I liked PIT the best! :)

Pit0010

haha really?!

yeahhh!!! go pit! i just got a massive kid icarus uprising poster from the nintendo magazine. :P

back to the bad endings...
the ending was quite to sudden in Bowser inside story. this game was easier than partners in time. i tried starting partners in time twice and still cannot defeat the boss after bowser...i forgot who it was...
AUSSI

SlowPokemon

I meant Partners in Time, not Pit... :P never played Kid Icarus.

fabbemannen

Worst ending: Every single game that ignores that you beat the final boss and just goes on like nothing happened after the last save
Best ending: hmm, though one. Skyward Sword had a big impact on me (the whole story had), and it didn't just send you back to before the final boss. meh, I'll go with that (I do like how the oracle-games didn't end at all until after the second time you beat it (well, 2 on each))

Pit0010

AUSSI

Super Zombie

I liked Dead Space 2's ending because it's happier than the first's, and after all the shit you have to go through, you deserve it.

Assassin's Creed's ending sucks. You're walking around, you're looking at something, and then it kind of just fades to credits. It's like it's ending in the middle of the game.

popo447

I loved the Super Mario Galaxy ending, it was so touching and emotional that I even cried. (yes in real life I sometimes cry over video game endings)
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

fingerz

Quote from: popo447 on March 02, 2012, 07:32:33 PMI loved the Super Mario Galaxy ending, it was so touching and emotional that I even cried. (yes in real life I sometimes cry over video game endings)
I do that whenever I beat a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game. XD

K-NiGhT

Quote from: fingerz on March 05, 2012, 01:35:41 PMI do that whenever I beat a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game. XD
YES. EXACTLY.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

blueflower999

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 05, 2012, 02:11:46 PMYES. EXACTLY.
The PMD games had an AWESOME story line to them I think. I loved every minute of those games. <3
Bulbear! Blueflower999