I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Waddle Bro

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

So, since I'm doing NaNoWriMo, this story is taking a backseat. I'll bring it back up after November 30th. Until then, go check out Overwatch! It's gettin awsm and stuff.

K-NiGhT

Hey so since NaNoWriMo is over and all I have to do now is rewrite two chapters of Overwatch, I'm gonna bring this back. I have the last few chapters basically done, so all I have to do is finish the rest of the tournament. Can I do 20 chapters by the 2-year anniversary? Stay tuned and find out! :D

K-NiGhT

so i finally finished Chapter 76. Man that took a while. But! The first round is almost over, which means the next few chapters are absolutely going to fly by! GET HYPED.

K-NiGhT

4000 posts epic announcement bonanza extravaganza holy sh*t this is bananas guys

Ok, so I read through this a few hours ago, and I honestly miss this project. I also felt bad that it never got finished, but the monotony of it made me lose interest. Which gave me an idea.

Why not rebuild it from the ground up?

TGNSMPA: ReDux COMING SOON TO AN NSM STORY TELLING BOARD NEAR YOU

Dudeman

AAAAAAAAAAA ALL THE HYPE
Excited to see what will come out of this.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yugi

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Mashi

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

we're told the secret pokemon adventures of various NSMers
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Kman96

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 05, 2014, 06:33:04 AMkdgbsmahbsms wHAT IS THIS I HAVE NO IDEA
Then read it, ya numbskull. It's pretty GREAT!

It was originally just all K-NiGhT's mind baby, but he brought me on near the end, so there's quite a few chapters/battles near the end that I penned. ;)

(EDIT: The ones I've written are Chapters:

...oh. I thought I had written a couple more, but perhaps I worked ahead and they just weren't published...Also, you can really tell the difference between K-NiGhT's writing and mine; I tend to stick to using paragraphs, while K-NiGhT has almost each piece of dialogue as it's own paragraph. Nothing wrong with that, just an observation.)

This was so much fun, man, but like I said when we texted earlier, I don't know how much good would come of it to just rip it all up and start anew. Could we make it fucking awesome? Hell yes. Do I want to put so much effort into it as I had during high school when I had so much more time to procrastinate and write about Pokémon? no....but I know I'd love the shit out of it!

Just...let me know if you need help. I'm in a tough spot right now, but once I get on top, I know I'll be ready for anything you've got for me.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Kman's last paragraph moved me so much omfg the friendship is so real tbh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

This thing went on for nearly two years and I never read it. Considering I've never played Pokemon, is this thing any good? Did I get a cameo at some point? (The answer better be yes otherwise I will burn your house down.)
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.