3 (27.3%)
orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Olimar12345

well if you dont pokemon then you probbly wont get it
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 06, 2014, 09:16:32 AMwell if you dont pokemon then you probbly wont get it
What's a pokeman?  How do I get one?  What's it for?  Can I eat it?
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

There's always a chance :P especially now with this reboot. You probably wouldn't be a trainer but you could still be in the story :3 I'd like to include as many people as possible.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 06, 2014, 12:17:36 PMThere's always a chance :P especially now with this reboot. You probably wouldn't be a trainer but you could still be in the story :3 I'd like to include as many people as possible.
oooh
can I be that annoying guy who keeps you from leaving the town until you beat brock
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

I mean I've never played any of the Pokemon games, but I'm currently exploring the Kanto Region cataloguing some of the local music as part of my recent "Digimusicology" focus I've adopted. It's like studying folk music but video games.

Gotta write that thesis on something.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 06, 2014, 01:16:32 PMoooh
can I be that annoying guy who keeps you from leaving the town until you beat brock

I call being Navi!

Hey! Listen!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

EFitTrainr

GIVE KMAN AND I THE SAME ROLES, K, MAN?

heh

kman

I'm so witty

Also I want to help with the plot.
I like food.

mikey

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 31, 2014, 09:42:13 AMGIVE KMAN AND I THE SAME ROLES, K, MAN?

heh

kman

I'm so witty

GOGOGO
unmotivated

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 31, 2014, 09:42:13 AMGIVE KMAN AND I THE SAME ROLES, K, MAN?

heh

kman

I'm so witty

so much...backstory...

so much...character development...

On another note, if you DO end up rebooting the series, be sure to STICK WITH THE PLAN. You know what I'm talking about. We've discussed this. Even though I haven't written my Alyos story...and while I would say "yet," I really don't know how likely it is that I'll ever get around to it. I suppose I'm just too in love with the idea in my head to really put it to paper.
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

unless this goes completely against what you've planned already, the "reboot" could be like BW2, 2 years later
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

you know what

screw the reboot, we're doing it live! expect a new chapter sometime within the next couple of hours.

edit: also new poll
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dudeman

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

ALL OF MY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

I'm too lazy to read all the previous pages so idk what this is. :c
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.