SRSLY?!
3 (27.3%)
orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

K-NiGhT

The Table of Contents has been fixed! I've also included names of future chapters so you guys have an idea of what is coming up next!

Also, I'm working on a little something-something behind the scenes with a couple people that will be released in the next chapter. I'm waiting on them, so we all must be patient!

Also, with chapter 30 brings an announcement from me. After it's released, of course.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 22, 2012, 10:39:32 PMThe Table of Contents has been fixed! I've also included names of future chapters so you guys have an idea of what is coming up next!

Also, I'm working on a little something-something behind the scenes with a couple people that will be released in the next chapter. I'm waiting on them, so we all must be patient!

Also, with chapter 30 brings an announcement from me. After it's released, of course.

I told you, I'm almost dooooonnnnneeeee! I just gotta finish up the tourney and then type it!!
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Still liking it! There are some stories where after 30 chapters it gets boring and lame.

You keep it alive!

Keep it up!

You think I might come back in a future cameo?

K-NiGhT

K-NiGhT

I hope people aren't losing interest...this is still gonna get seen through to the end! Promises!

K-NiGhT

Tentative chapter names up to chapter 40 have been released.

K-NiGhT

CHAPTER 30 GET!

MORE TENTATIVE CHAPTER TITLES GET!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

K-NiGhT

Want to be the coolest kid on NSM? Do you want to know when the next chapter of The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure is released before everyone else? Well now you can!

Pm K-NiGhT (that's me!) with a cell phone number and you will recieve text alerts when a new chapter comes out, or an important announcement has been posted.

Don't delay! Sign up today!

Kman96

Ooh...I got chills reading that. Even though I wrote the flashback, it just feels great now that its official.

More write is to be done.
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Oh, yeah that reminds me, thank you very much to Kman for writing this awesome chapter and the one coming up! I may make this an option for main characters, to explain their backstory a little better. It also gives more story, so this doesn't have to end as soon.

K-NiGhT

Also, if you have been checking out that table of contents, you may notice that a few of the chapters have been highlighted green. These are chapters that I have finished, but cannot release yet. Just keeping you posted on how I'm doing, and letting you know how big this next update will be.

Ragster

I'm liking how this is turning out! I had to catch up on the story, so it took me a while to read the new chapter (great btw  :D).