News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure! Discussion

Started by K-NiGhT, March 15, 2012, 09:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A NEW CHAPTER?!

WHAT?!
5 (45.5%)
SRSLY?!
3 (27.3%)
orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Kman96

Quote from: SocialFox on November 14, 2012, 10:17:37 PMWhy do I feel like simulating battles in pokemon showdown now?
if you could get them exactly the way K-NiGhT writes them, then I think that that would be a sick idea! Go for it! :)
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

Hmm, with all these spin-off stories, I'm thinking about making one myself.  But I was wondering if you guys would like it/read it.  I was thinking about writing a story about my back story/how I became a member of the Elite 4.  What do you guys think?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BonusPwnage

A sheikah that was also a member of the elite four...hmmmm...i'd read it!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on November 17, 2012, 04:45:52 PMHmm, with all these spin-off stories, I'm thinking about making one myself.  But I was wondering if you guys would like it/read it.  I was thinking about writing a story about my back story/how I became a member of the Elite 4.  What do you guys think?
I'd read it when I come back. :)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on November 17, 2012, 04:45:52 PMHmm, with all these spin-off stories, I'm thinking about making one myself.  But I was wondering if you guys would like it/read it.  I was thinking about writing a story about my back story/how I became a member of the Elite 4.  What do you guys think?
sounds cool.

Also, I never had time to write during All-State :/
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

Yugi

Well, considering Atticus is Matt's rival and Atticus made it through, I just know I'm going to lose.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SocialFox on November 18, 2012, 09:45:15 PMWell, considering Atticus is Matt's rival and Atticus made it through, I just know I'm going to lose.
will you just be quiet. like seriously. not everyone is going to make it through the first round. and you said yourself that you didn't even want a huge part so here you go. so please quit complaining.

Greg

K-NiGhT

Sorry if that came across as a bit rude, but I'm sick of everyone going, "OMG WHY DO I LOSE IN THE FIRST ROUND WTF"

Also, I realize that I'm being a little bit lazy with writing. But this first round kinda bores me and I want to get moving with this.

Yugi

K-NiGhT

CHAPTER 65 GET!

More lazy writing, but I REALLY want to finish this round ASAP :/

Yugi

Kman96

Quote from: SocialFox on November 19, 2012, 09:03:29 PM...
xD

In K-NiGhT's defense, you really asked for it, man, and I think punishment was rightfully served. After nonstop buggering, that was a seemingly strange yet rightful ending to your part of the adventure.
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Yeah it was.
But still... that kind of fits with my personality.