News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure! Discussion

Started by K-NiGhT, March 15, 2012, 09:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A NEW CHAPTER?!

WHAT?!
5 (45.5%)
SRSLY?!
3 (27.3%)
orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Jub3r7

I voted "all of them" and "none" at the same time
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Greg

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

the_last_sheikah

I really liked the song K-NiGhT suggested.  Also, after looking up some ROM hacking stuff, I think the ROM's story won't be exactly the same as the original story, but more as a new character tagging along with/just behind our heroes, with a slightly modified ending to accommodate for the lack of being able to play as *insert name of character who fights Korbin here*.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

K-NiGhT

Also, another option would be to switch between the characters. We could do like Chrono Trigger did and let you choose the name of each character. Also, for PokeCross stuff, do you think it would be possible to make it a 2D fighter, like SSB with 2D graphics? That would be cool.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 04, 2012, 01:31:21 PMAlso, for PokeCross stuff, do you think it would be possible to make it a 2D fighter, like SSB with 2D graphics? That would be cool.
Or, you actually use it in battle... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 04, 2012, 01:38:31 PMThat's no fun :(
That would be interesting to do, with the 2D fighter-style, and reminds me of an idea for a parody/turn-based strategy game I have...
It might, however, in a Pokemon ROM hack, take away some of the... atmosphere, would you say?... of the game, but, in the end (obviously), it's not my decision. I'm just trying to give a few suggestions.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Well I'm just saying as a separate mode from regular battles. This would just be for PokeCross battles.

the_last_sheikah

That might be kinda difficult for a ROM hack, but we shall see.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Kman96

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 04, 2012, 12:11:11 PM*insert name of character who fights Korbin here*.
OMG that's me! :D

EDIT: AW HELL NO.

I like the idea of the borders, but there's like NOTHING in Alaska!!! :(
I feel threatened.
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Since the only place people will read this is here, y'all gotta know that I'm starting a weekly schedule with my three written stories. This way I can keep focused on all of the stuff I'm doing while simultaneously adding variety to your proverbial plates. I hope you will enjoy, and hope this will get you to see some of my other works ;D

Kman96

I have finished the chapter I promised to write for K-NiGhT! It took me longer than it should have, but I can promise it will be über epic.
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro