What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

the_last_sheikah

^ yes ^

I have over 5 hours of video game music, parodies, and smosh songs on my i pod.
If I don't walk in time with the music starting with my left foot, it bugs the hell out of me. (thank you band camp)
I crack my neck and shoulders constantly, I don't know why.
Sometimes my best friend and I walk home after school and talk about theoretical physics. (other times its just something totally off the wall)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Jamaha

spitllama

^ What?

When someone posts on the internet, I always picture the words being said from the avatar's mouth. So I don't just identify a user with their avatar... they ARE the avatar.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

Submissions Page

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ETFROXX

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 17, 2012, 10:25:47 AMI crack my neck and shoulders constantly, I don't know why.

Me tooooooooooooooooooo. I can crack my shoulders constantly without getting tired and it freaks people out.

spitllama

Quote from: Cobraroll on March 17, 2012, 12:46:50 PMOh, tell me. I'm excited.

Erm... I've always pictured you as a brown-haired ~19 year old who talks very calmly and types from a computer on a roller coaster. Nbd.
Submissions Page

Dude

Quote from: spitllama on March 17, 2012, 11:23:47 AM^ What?

When someone posts on the internet, I always picture the words being said from the avatar's mouth. So I don't just identify a user with their avatar... they ARE the avatar.
I have that problem with HugoMeister. XD

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Ummm...

I like Japan/Touhou too much.

I'm gay as well, but that's not weird. People who think it is are dumb. Love is love. Get over it.

EDIT: That last bit was a little unnecessary.

SlowPokemon

^if you have to explain that to people, they're not worth your time.

That's like me posting "what's some freaking weird thing about me? I'm straight." You don't have to worry about us judging you for that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

My teacher used to say that it shouldn't matter because people don't coitus >__> all the time...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

GaryOak

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 16, 2012, 10:26:29 PMI can't watch movies if the colours are depressing. I watch movies/tv based on the atmosphere of it and if I want that atmosphere at the moment, content doesn't matter.

I can't watch old black&white movies or series :C, I just find them too depressing and that's enough reasons to not watch them at all.

I really enjoy cutting my fingernails and toenails.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary