News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I can crack my back, neck, fingers, toes, sometimes elbows/knees, and my jaw. Yeah.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

I pretty much crack my toes a lot, that's about it.

Also my feet look like old men feet. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

I can crack my knees. Well actually they pretty much just crack all by themselves. I don't notice it anymore but it freaks out people haha.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Pit0010

i like to observe whenever, where-ever.
i really hate horror movies...not my type
i tend to add 'man' alot in my sentences...:P
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

GaryOak

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 18, 2012, 07:51:17 AM^you're missing out on the twilight zone...

: < I try my best.

Even if I go to classes, I can normally pass my school weeks without saying a word in school.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Clanker37

I like growing my nails. But I also like chewing them so they're balanced, except my toe nails. That shit's nasty.

Olimar12345

A weird seceret that I've never shared: I remember things perfectly. I can't understand how people forget so many things-sometimes just to seem normal I pretend to forget things...I'm weird...

The only exception is names. I can't remember names unless I talk to the person, or read the name several times.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 19, 2012, 09:07:02 AMA weird seceret that I've never shared: I remember things perfectly. I can't understand how people forget so many things-sometimes just to seem normal I pretend to forget things...I'm weird...

The only exception is names. I can't remember names unless I talk to the person, or read the name several times.

me too and I hate it! fuuuuuuu memories >.> get out of my head!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 19, 2012, 09:07:02 AMA weird seceret that I've never shared: I remember things perfectly. I can't understand how people forget so many things-sometimes just to seem normal I pretend to forget things...I'm weird...

I AM THE SAME WAY. Even with names.

spitllama

Like... photographic memory? Or those rare cases in people where they can be like "and 2 weeks ago at 3pm I did X activity"   ?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

No, just like random trivial stuff or events. I always thought it was weird other people weren't like that and I kinda get annoyed when people don't remember. :P

Olimar12345

Quote from: spitllama on March 19, 2012, 09:48:00 AMLike... photographic memory? Or those rare cases in people where they can be like "and 2 weeks ago at 3pm I did X activity"   ?

Sometimes both...