News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

I'm not a mad man to say that reality is a lie, but I simply say that it wouldn't matter if it were a lie because it's the one we will live out regardless.

Alright back on topic, Jub believes in the existence of dragons because he's super coll.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

You wouldn't happen to like the smell of gasoline, would you?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 23, 2012, 09:16:05 PMI'm not a mad man to say that reality is a lie, but I simply say that it wouldn't matter if it were a lie because it's the one we will live out regardless.

Alright back on topic, Jub believes in the existence of dragons because he's super coll.

This mmd, I'm now a believer.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

While waiting for the water to boil , I always sometimes tear off a bit of the instant noodles and eat it as is.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blueflower999

I don't know why, but I hate walking on grass when my feet are wet.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 29, 2012, 03:32:06 PMWhile waiting for the water to boil , I always sometimes tear off a bit of the instant noodles and eat it as is.

Don't worry, Americans don't even boil the water. Of course, comparing you to an American could be considered an insult, so maybe that wasn't helping. ;)

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Zunawe on May 29, 2012, 03:54:31 PMDon't worry, Americans don't even boil the water. Of course, comparing you to an American could be considered an insult, so maybe that wasn't helping. ;)

Yeah, we do... we do boil the water...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

212 Fahrenheit bro. To hell with you bloody metric units!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Shadoninja

SuperFireKirby

^OMG I love Good Eats! Alton Brown is a beast.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!