News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG XXX: Disability Girls

Started by Mashi, March 19, 2012, 05:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

If we couldn't use our powers I think Mashi would've already mentioned it when we were talking about me being doomed to death.  :)
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Mashi

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 20, 2012, 06:14:34 PMWait, can we use powers on the first night?
Yes, as Raymondbl implied, you may.

Raymondbl

Since I'm invincible it's safe to state my suspicions:

1. spitllama
2. vermillionvermin
3. davy to a little extent. 

spitllama

Other than the fact that I haven't claimed yet I don't see why -_-

You were so quick to jump on the Hanako bandwagon that I wanted to see what happened.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Wrydryn

Quote from: Raymondbl on March 20, 2012, 06:46:36 PMSince I'm invincible it's safe to state my suspicions:

1. spitllama
2. vermillionvermin
3. davy to a little extent.

You die as a result of the power. Not the wolfing. Guarding you does nothing since you're technically dead first.

spitllama

So really it's not valuable to claim to Raymond, since he dies anyhow.

There are a lot of either inactive or quietly observing people in this game. Both of which are not very helpful. Are there any thoughts? Suspicions?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

vermilionvermin

Claiming to him allows for him to potentially find out counterclaims and such.

People reluctant to claim are most likely wolves.  *cough*

Kman96

I think its still a little early for me to give any suspicions, as not much has really happened, and no one has posted anything of any substantial evidence...so I don't have anything for now.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

And if it appears I'm being inactive, I'm not, I'm just watching the forum, and not posting too often. I'm almost always online, so try to talk to me if anyone has any questions.
Party Hard!
[close]

davy

Don't think it's pointless to claim to Raymond, it'll give him time to set up an alliance before he dies.

Also, when this phase ends, don't rush your votes, we don't want a human to die due to an insta (because if a human dies, we will probably lose).

And Mashi, to be honest I think we should play without Hisao loving Hanako, because we made an alliance based on that and you addited it after the game started. It's a mistake you've made, but I think it's a little too late to reverse it.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

blueflower999

Quote from: davy on March 21, 2012, 03:40:14 AMAnd Mashi, to be honest I think we should play without Hisao loving Hanako, because we made an alliance based on that and you addited it after the game started. It's a mistake you've made, but I think it's a little too late to reverse it.
This is what I'm thinking too. Hisao could be very helpful and I don't want him to loose his powers night 1.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Raymondbl

lmaaaaooooo three people have claimed akira. Two wolves down.   

spitllama is a wolf.  He claimed akira, I already started suspecting him earlier due to his sort of off posts, and he tried to make people not claim to me earlier.

The thing about me is that when I think a person is a wolf, I am completely adamant about it.  That's the case now.   

Raymondbl

Quote from: spitllama on March 19, 2012, 06:55:45 PMAlso Hanako is really dangerous. Almost worse than wolves. I am indifferent.

Quote from: spitllama on March 19, 2012, 06:25:38 PMSo pretty much... we're all specials... which means we all think everyone should claim to us...

I still can't tell who the "make or break" players are

I thought these were suspicious, but a few of his other posts, like the ones on this page, also seemed "off."

I'm busy trying to figure out which of the other ones were wolves.

Raymondbl

The first person who claimed Akira did it before I put on my post about Akira not claiming yet. The second one claimed after my post, saying sorry he couldn't claim to me earlier.  The first one was more suspicious.  What do you think?  Should I reveal their identities?

Raymondbl

Shadowkirby was last active at 2 am and he hasn't claimed. quadruple post ftw