News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White Version - Relic Castle

Started by November, May 28, 2012, 08:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 08, 2012, 01:02:39 PMYou would be correct

http://vgmdb.net/album/20831
Lawl, that was a total ball-park guess and it was the right one anyway :P Thanks Shado.

I'm about 50% done with Dragonspiral Tower now. I'm in love with the chords at the beginning :D
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

November

Quote from: Bespinben on June 08, 2012, 03:25:59 PMLawl, that was a total ball-park guess and it was the right one anyway :P Thanks Shado.

I'm about 50% done with Dragonspiral Tower now. I'm in love with the chords at the beginning :D

Nice guess! :P
I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 07, 2012, 09:52:20 PMCan anyone help me with the chromatic scale during the beginning with the dotted quarter notes? Dunno where to start...and after the last of the three whole notes there the melody starts....anyone know what the first the second notes are??  :-\

And MoboMaga - I'm afraid I can't help at all with the composition, sorry. Hopefully the others can, though!

MoboMoga

ugghhhh, it's so wierd so far  :-\... [MUS]
please note that, since im using noteflight, the midi file wont show any multiple voices, but instead mashed to one... i used two voices for the beginning (one for melody, one for chords, etc)

Bespinben

Here you go November!

[DS] Pokémon Black/White:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dragonspiral Tower":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

(That's 1 brownie point, Shado :3)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

November

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 09, 2012, 09:39:22 AMugghhhh, it's so wierd so far  :-\... [MUS]
please note that, since im using noteflight, the midi file wont show any multiple voices, but instead mashed to one... i used two voices for the beginning (one for melody, one for chords, etc)
It's not that bad, actually! The intro sounds a bit wonky, but it sounds like you nailed/you are nailing the main part of the song :)

Quote from: Bespinben on June 09, 2012, 12:17:49 PMHere you go November!

[DS] Pokémon Black/White:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dragonspiral Tower":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

(That's 1 brownie point, Shado :3)

Ah, thank you again Bespinben!It sounds fantastic, and looks very fun to play :D

I really appreciate both of you taking on my requests.

And I have a question - which requests get added to the main site? There seem to be plenty that are completed, but not all of them are up. Does someone decide (like the composer, or a mod?)?

spitllama

There is a maximum amount of songs that can be submitted for each update. We have 2 uploaders that check them for quality, and then they get put up. Lately it's been 4 max per arranger. If you're hoping to see DragonSpiral up on the site now, Bespinben would need to put it into his submissions post.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

November

Ah, ok. I thought it would be something like that, looking at the sheer amount of completed requests on this board.
Nah, I'm not necessarily hoping to see Dragonspiral up (it's up to Bespinben). I was just curious, and thought it would be more convenient to ask here than in a new thread.
Thanks  :)

MoboMoga

Is it ok if I omit some notes because you can't play them for a solo?? here's what i have so far...interestingly, the beginning is pretty rite, so i hope u dont mind keeping it. [MIDI-not finished]

November

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 10, 2012, 03:35:11 PMIs it ok if I omit some notes because you can't play them for a solo?? here's what i have so far...interestingly, the beginning is pretty rite, so i hope u dont mind keeping it. [MIDI-not finished]

I'm definitely fine with that! Exchanging parts for clarity or for ease of playing is good.
And yes, the beginning sounds fine :) I'm not entirely sure why it sounded off to me before.

MoboMoga

Aight I'm done!!!
But here's a few things to keep in mind:
-I work with Noteflight, not Finale. Therefore the .mus file will be very different than the pdf.
-I understand the ending is quite...extraordinary. But I've been over that part for 5 days now, and I can't fix it.

Well, with my apologies finished, here you go!! Hope you enjoy it!

Pokemon Black/White - Cold Storage / Twist Mountain
[PDF] [MIDI] [MUS]

November

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 11, 2012, 06:27:42 PMAight I'm done!!!
But here's a few things to keep in mind:
-I work with Noteflight, not Finale. Therefore the .mus file will be very different than the pdf.
-I understand the ending is quite...extraordinary. But I've been over that part for 5 days now, and I can't fix it.

Well, with my apologies finished, here you go!! Hope you enjoy it!

Pokemon Black/White - Cold Storage / Twist Mountain
[PDF] [MIDI] [MUS]

Ah, thank you very much, MoboMoga! You did a great job, especially for such a difficult song :D I love it.

Also, a new request! See first post for details.

MoboMoga

Quote from: November on June 12, 2012, 03:44:08 PMAh, thank you very much, MoboMoga! You did a great job, especially for such a difficult song :D I love it.

Also, a new request! See first post for details.

thank you  :). it rlly bugged me at those quintuplets (5 notes), but haha, it was the best i could do. i would very much like to take the new request, however i am working currently on Poke Transfer In Progress (Choose Pokemon!), so unfortunately I can't. Since I'm not one o take up to 5 requests at a time, I'll usually accept them after I'm done with my to-do list, especially Pokemon (I'm typically fond of 4th gen  ;))

November

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 12, 2012, 07:19:43 PMthank you  :). it rlly bugged me at those quintuplets (5 notes), but haha, it was the best i could do. i would very much like to take the new request, however i am working currently on Poke Transfer In Progress (Choose Pokemon!), so unfortunately I can't. Since I'm not one o take up to 5 requests at a time, I'll usually accept them after I'm done with my to-do list, especially Pokemon (I'm typically fond of 4th gen  ;))

Ah, that's OK c:

Actually, would anyone mind just starting it off for me (like, the first couple of bars?). I would love to try to arrange this piece, however I can never find the proper note to start on. Maybe having a starting point would help me.

MoboMoga

Quote from: November on June 13, 2012, 01:23:09 PMAh, that's OK c:

Actually, would anyone mind just starting it off for me (like, the first couple of bars?). I would love to try to arrange this piece, however I can never find the proper note to start on. Maybe having a starting point would help me.

a couple measures i 'll try and do, if i have time ;)
and, november, i think u'll do great on this. good luck!!

November

Quote from: MoboMoga on June 13, 2012, 04:11:41 PMa couple measures i 'll try and do, if i have time ;)
and, november, i think u'll do great on this. good luck!!
Oh, thank you very much! c:
I hope so, haha. Thanks! :)