News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White Version - Relic Castle

Started by November, May 28, 2012, 08:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoboMoga

November

Ah, hello!
Unfortunately, I haven't gotten that far at all. My summer has been too busy (summer school/cottage life, then a two-week trip to Alabama), which is also why I haven't been on here at all. I have nothing in the upcoming week, though, so I hope to work on it then!

MoboMoga

Quote from: November on August 26, 2012, 09:07:44 AMAh, hello!
Unfortunately, I haven't gotten that far at all. My summer has been too busy (summer school/cottage life, then a two-week trip to Alabama), which is also why I haven't been on here at all. I have nothing in the upcoming week, though, so I hope to work on it then!

Well, take your time! It's great to see you again.  ;D
And a trip to Alabama?! Jealousy Alert!

November

EDIT: Sorry, Shadowninja, just saw your note about making new treads D: I'll make sure to make one for my next request, if that's alright.

Good news! I've been arranging lots and lots (and lots!)! (including some PMD music, like "I Saw Something Again...")

Bad news! I haven't actually finished anything yet! :P

I also have a quick question for all you arrangers out there - how does one decide on a key signature for a particular song? So far, I've
been resorting to arranging the piece as much as I can, and seeing which sharps/flats appear the most. Is this the best way of doing it?

I also seem to have a lot of trouble finding the starting notes. I guess that'll come with practice, though, so nothing to do but to keep on arranging!

And I guess the next pieces I'm looking at arranging would be Frosty Grotto and maybe one/both of the Brine Caves!

To keep this related to requests, I would like to request Ancient/Relic Castle:

Although I don't know if it's really possible to do so without a duet (duets are fine, though! ;D)

SlowPokemon

Hmm, it's tough to explain HOW to identify a key signature, but it should be fairly obvious. You know how there's one note that a song theoretically "should" end on? Locate that note, and whether the piece is in minor or major, and that's the key it is in. You can't rely on sharps and flats, as just because a key signature HAS them doesn't mean they appear in the piece.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MoboMoga

Quote from: November on October 05, 2012, 06:34:04 PMEDIT: Sorry, Shadowninja, just saw your note about making new treads D: I'll make sure to make one for my next request, if that's alright.

Good news! I've been arranging lots and lots (and lots!)! (including some PMD music, like "I Saw Something Again...")

Bad news! I haven't actually finished anything yet! :P

I also have a quick question for all you arrangers out there - how does one decide on a key signature for a particular song? So far, I've
been resorting to arranging the piece as much as I can, and seeing which sharps/flats appear the most. Is this the best way of doing it?

I also seem to have a lot of trouble finding the starting notes. I guess that'll come with practice, though, so nothing to do but to keep on arranging!

And I guess the next pieces I'm looking at arranging would be Frosty Grotto and maybe one/both of the Brine Caves!

To keep this related to requests, I would like to request Ancient/Relic Castle:

Although I don't know if it's really possible to do so without a duet (duets are fine, though! ;D)

haha, yup, I never identify the key sig from the begininng.. i just assume the key sig from the # of occurances of accidentals in the piece.

And yeah, I have problems with first notes..and it's OK! this is what I do: play that part of the song, and hum the notes continously, and then add a note and hear it if it's the same as your hum. It's not the best way, but you'll still survive. ;D